That's enough of that....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by max13077, Jul 1, 2008.

1. max13077

max13077 Chillin' With My Peeps

Anybody else sick of watching the news? I was just sitting there watching CNN headline news. It’s so depressing. They can’t find anything to be happy about. Fed Ex must deliver cases of prozac to that place every day. The economy is in the toilet, You'll be signing away your first born to heat your house this winter, everybody on earth hates us, the polar icecaps are melting. Might as well off yourself!!

I think I’m going to quit my job, sell my house, and go live in a little cabin in the woods! Seriously though, news outlets only know misery.

2. turnerstar31

turnerstar31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    I never watch the news. It only reports the depressing stuff so why watch it. My dad likes to watch it but I tell him to turn it off. It is not worth it to sit there and get yourself all depressed over it so that is why i turn it off.

3. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I watch it almost everyday because I want to know what’s going on in the world but at the same time I realize that things are not as awful as the picture that they are painting. So I just take the whole thing with a giant grain of salt and go on my merry way.

4. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I got rid of my TV -- now I get my news from the radio and newspaper which is much easier to turn on and off at will.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by