The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

bow.gif
to all of you that have over 100 eggs in your bator. I don't know how you brood so many chicks!
I was thinking the same thing! And to think I had second thoughts about setting my 4 eggs.
ep.gif

bow.gif
to all of you that have over 100 eggs in your bator. I don't know how you brood so many chicks!

God bless em ! I have 10 right now in the house and i'm ready to pitch em out the door ! Lol BUT i have ordered 3 of the king size heating pads to make the mama brooders and am working on more pens so hopefully i can get a "brooder room" set up soon.
hmm.png

God bless em ! I have 10 right now in the house and i'm ready to pitch em out the door ! Lol BUT i have ordered 3 of the king size heating pads to make the mama brooders and am working on more pens so hopefully i can get a "brooder room" set up soon.:/
I need to buy some of the heating pads instead of heat lamps really bad

Forgot to put what I have! 2 CCL, 6 Silkie and 7 Tetra Tint x Lavender Ameracuana, 1 Frizzle x Polish for a total of 16!

This is my very first hatch! Wish me luck!

Good luck...you have a lot of helpers here, ask away if need be!

I'm out of the hatch. The eggs I was supposed to receive for the HAL were sent a week earlier than expected (and that hatch is busted because of it.) The replacement eggs will not be here until ???? So, you may take my name off the list. Thanks. Good luck, everyone!

Awww...............
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom