The African and Chinese goose thread!!

Wait do you have africans or chinese?! Because the pic 4 sentences above this is a pic of my african male !African geese have dewelps and a big thick knob and the same is with the females but the males are always larger

I was told a it was a Chinese girl by the girl who gave it to me. Its white and has blue eyes. Its a lot quieter than I thought a goose would be.

For some reason my phone isn't letting me add a pic, but it is the one on the last couple of pages with Angel Wing.

I am getting 2 African Geese and 2 Pilgrims. I want to know how big the coop should be. They will free range at night so the coop is for the day. Also how big does the goose door need to be so they can fit in without having to duck?

Ooooh that one! Isnt that the gander ! Some are quiet because they have no partner or bud

Well its not a gander. I may not know how yo tell one from the other, but She laid a egg today. As soon as I turned her out of the barn she went to creek washed her face and marched strait to the duck house got on the duck nest and laid a giant white egg. She is now sleeping in the duck house with the ducks.

Well its not a gander. I may not know how yo tell one from the other, but She laid a egg today. As soon as I turned her out of the barn she went to creek washed her face and marched strait to the duck house got on the duck nest and laid a giant white egg. She is now sleeping in the duck house with the ducks.

Well then, she definatley is a girl. Congradulations on your egg!

Back
Top Bottom