The "Amet" Project

Pics

Chikyboy

Bantam Cochin Collector
Oct 14, 2021
Nebraska
Hi ya'll! In a few years I am going to start a breeding project, and the resulting chicken will be called an Amet. What does"Amet"mean? It means fun in Latin. The chicken will be fun because it will combine all of the weirdest\coolest chickens in the world! I am going to mention all of the breeds that I will use and how they contribute to the project. Any specific varieties are mainly to add some interesting color to it, though they won't have any actual variety, just mixed color. Okay, here we go: Frizzled tolbunt polish:Frizzle,crest. Cuckoo showgirl LFsilkie: silkie feathers,naked necked,crest,polydactyl,broodiness Blue Jersey Giant: Size. Fibro EE: Fibromelanism, Blue\Green eggs. Phoenix: Long-tail. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know about them. The feather types will be smooth, frizzled, sizzled, and silkied. I cant stop people from making frazzles & sazzles with them except tell the people I sell them to not to breed the frizzles to frizzles.

Last edited:
It will be hard to get a larger crest from the polish, and long tailed from the phoenix. FYI, it doesn't have to be a phoenix, any long-tailed chicken will do, that was just an example.

Hi ya'll! In a few years I am going to start a breeding project, and the resulting chicken will be called an Amet. What does"Amet"mean? It means fun in Latin. The chicken will be fun because it will combine all of the weirdest\coolest chickens in the world!
Thanks for sharing your project goals, you will learn many things along the way, chickens can teach you so much

Back
Top Bottom