The "Amet" Project

For example: Phoenix rooster crossed with frizzle polish hen, cross the frizzled and non-frizzled offspring together, take the frizzled rooster/cockerel with the longest tail and the largest crest for further breeding

If you were talking. about me, then sure!
I was talking to everyone, but just one person had to say they wanted to see it and I would post it, so here goes: Phoenix rooster crossed with frizzle polish hen, cross the frizzled and non-frizzled offspring together, take the frizzled rooster/cockerel with the longest tail and the largest crest and breed to f2 malay x phoenix,cross there offspring together. (More is coming, that would just take FOREVER to type on one post)

I was talking to everyone, but just one person had to say they wanted to see it and I would post it, so here goes: Phoenix rooster crossed with frizzle polish hen, cross the frizzled and non-frizzled offspring together, take the frizzled rooster/cockerel with the longest tail and the largest crest and breed to f2 malay x phoenix,cross there offspring together. (More is coming, that would just take FOREVER to type on one post)
I got everything except one part. What’s f2? Offspring 2?

I got everything except one part. What’s f2? Offspring 2?
You basicly just said it, when I said f2 in my post, I men't I had crossed the malay and phoenix, and crossed there offspring together. You said you had olive eggers, right? They are either f1 or f2. If they are f1, There parents was an EE and a chocolate layer. If they are f2, there parents are either f1 and f1 or f1 and a chocolate layer

You basicly just said it, when I said f2 in my post, I men't I had crossed the malay and phoenix, and crossed there offspring together. You said you had olive eggers, right? They are either f1 or f2. If they are f1, There parents was an EE and a chocolate layer. If they are f2, there parents are either f1 and f1 or f1 and a chocolate layer
Oooooohhhh, thanks so much! I understand a bit more about genetics now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom