The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
He's too cute!
big_smile.png
Does look like he's a bit chunky, but still adorable!
lol.png

So cute!! I'm dying over here!!!!
love.gif

I know! They are just so cute! So many doggies!
lol.png

Cagney, the heartworm positive dog, is up for adoption!

Poor Wrangler is back, but at least he has a chance at finding a home again. Poor guy is a sweetie, just seems to have trouble finding a fit.

Posie the pomeranian is hopefully going up for adoption soon too!

A new picture of Boomer, enjoying the outdoors!

Sweet, energetic, and highly intelligent, new up for adoption is 3-year-old Chantilly. She needs to gain some weight, but other than that is healthy and happy

Posie is finally going up for adoption! She looks like an Arctic Fox!

Zoey and Finn making faces as they play together

Augustus, Gracie Lynn (Swayze), and Fritter have been adopted!!! What a wonderful couple of days! Not only that, but Rigby is pending a foster home and Zoey is pending adoption!!!

Bugle posing for a picture. He was out in the run with Dino and both seemed to be enjoying themselves. He also went on a Doggie "Show" event which was where peopel could walk dogs around a large pond and spend time with them. Bugle enjoyed it.

Dino never tired out during the walking event, he has SOOO much energy.

Juniper is up for adoption! She enjoyed the walking but is really a calm, sweet girl all and all and seems good with other dogs.

Samantha has been returned. My family is considering adopting her because we have been searching for a poodle mix that needs rescued. However, we're not sure if she is the right fit for our dog, Epsilon. She is a total sweetie though!!!

Star is up for adoption! She was surrendered and is shy but so sweet. And gorgeous too!

Zoey pointing at you!!!

Chantilly and Finn were both adopted today!
Augustus, Gracie Lynn (Swayze), and Fritter have been adopted!!! What a wonderful couple of days! Not only that, but Rigby is pending a foster home and Zoey is pending adoption!!! Bugle posing for a picture. He was out in the run with Dino and both seemed to be enjoying themselves. He also went on a Doggie "Show" event which was where peopel could walk dogs around a large pond and spend time with them. Bugle enjoyed it. Dino never tired out during the walking event, he has SOOO much energy. Juniper is up for adoption! She enjoyed the walking but is really a calm, sweet girl all and all and seems good with other dogs. Samantha has been returned. My family is considering adopting her because we have been searching for a poodle mix that needs rescued. However, we're not sure if she is the right fit for our dog, Epsilon. She is a total sweetie though!!! Star is up for adoption! She was surrendered and is shy but so sweet. And gorgeous too! Zoey pointing at you!!!
They are so cute and glad so many are getting adopted! Chantilly got adopted really fast! Lol

Shadow and Samantha were both adopted today, Storm is up for adoption and Clarice, Gidget, and Sasha May should be up for adoption soon. Also, we believe we may have found Hopkins' family so he should be going home!! Zither was returned again due to NO FAULT OF HIS OWN. Poor guy had such a good chance and lost it because his family didn't have commitment. Thankfully, he will be going back up for adoption.

I'll try to post pictures soon. : )

Back
Top Bottom