The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

its still anime (anime is the style of drawing, not the plot or nothing)

everyone else in my family hates anime
hmm.png

yaaaaaaaa, lots of animes are like that. you should watch Lucky Star though, its funny, its a slice of life, and they wear modest clothing

wait, don't you mean can't?

i know that :p

hmm, i need to take to mom, she needs to watch all the stuff first, i am with her while she watches it

yes, cant, sorry, brain went some were else, been happening alot
he.gif

The Lucky Star trailer was really funny xD Chicken could you tell me more about it? :D
i can't say much about the anime as a whole because its literally just like an anime of everyday life (with humor) of a few high school girls ^^

i can, however, describe a few of the main characters:

Konata: Shes the girl with the blue hair. Shes is a complete otaku; she collects mangas, figures, watches anime etc. She can be quite funny at times, especially since her views of life seem to be much different than most people

Kagami: shes the girl with the longer purple hair. shes Tsukasa's twin sister. she is more of a realist and sees much more realistic views than Konata ^^

Tsukasa: the girl with shorter purple hair. Kagami's twin sister. she is kind of like a mix between Konata, Kagami, and Miyuki. shes quite shy and timid.

Miyuki: the tall girl with light pink hair. she's very smart and knows a little about everything. she is also very clumsy and forgetful.

Back
Top Bottom