The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
I Love Spice and Wolf!! Have you seen season two? I just started really...but left it for another...I will get back to it though =3 And I used to love Vampire Knight!

I've seen all of the episodes of S+W.
Where do you guys get your dubs from? The site I used to use has dissapeared.​

Quote:
I Love Spice and Wolf!! Have you seen season two? I just started really...but left it for another...I will get back to it though =3 And I used to love Vampire Knight!

Where do you guys get your dubs from? The site I used to use has dissapeared.

i just google whatever i want to watch + english dub. like "K-ON full episodes english dub" as an example. i'll eventually find what i'm looking for

Quote:
Where do you guys get your dubs from? The site I used to use has dissapeared.

i just google whatever i want to watch + english dub. like "K-ON full episodes english dub" as an example. i'll eventually find what i'm looking for

Same..
Have you seen this? It's not all gunny, well sorta but with more sword..But it's cool =3

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

Same..
Have you seen this? It's not all gunny, well sorta but with more sword..But it's cool =3​

not bad. i mean, swords are a little too old school for me, but i've been learning to like Katanas thanks to GinTama

Quote:
Same..
Have you seen this? It's not all gunny, well sorta but with more sword..But it's cool =3

not bad. i mean, swords are a little too old school for me, but i've been learning to like Katanas thanks to GinTama

lol I love Katana's...Have you seen High School of the Dead? It's a little bad..well really bad, but I love the blood! x3 Zombies and Anime mix good with me! =3

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

lol I love Katana's...Have you seen High School of the Dead? It's a little bad..well really bad, but I love the blood! x3 Zombies and Anime mix good with me! =3​

and i love G36 C's ^^

no i haven't. i'm not too big on zombies, they freak me out and they don't make much sense to me :hmm
but i do love the blood of Gunslinger girl, in fact, i find it all quite comical and amusing ^^ (CRUDE HUMOR ALERT)

Quote:
What's it about?

I didn't watch much of it as it was quite boring (no offense to anyone out there who likes it
hide.gif
). But the ending was VERY silly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom