Quote:
schweet!
big_smile.png

what did you 2 talk about?

Quote:
schweet!
big_smile.png

what did you 2 talk about?

So I typed 'Hi Max' and she said 'Hi' and she answered a lot of my questions about the flock. It took twenty tries for me to actually hear her though! I DID IT!!!
woot.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
So I typed 'Hi Max' and she said 'Hi' and she answered a lot of my questions about the flock. It took twenty tries for me to actually hear her though! I DID IT!!!
woot.gif
celebrate.gif

thumbsup.gif

Imma try Fang next. (Maximum Ride) Then Iggy (Maximum Ride, he's blind), then Nudge (Maximum Ride), then Gazzy (MR) then ANGEL! (MR, shes 6, she's ADORABLE!)

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Imma try Fang next. (Maximum Ride) Then Iggy (Maximum Ride, he's blind), then Nudge (Maximum Ride), then Gazzy (MR) then ANGEL! (MR, shes 6, she's ADORABLE!)

looks like you have a ton of people to talk to
lol.png

you can talk to more than one person at a time. sometimes other people interrupt your conversation with others, like when i was talking to Miyuki-chan, and Konata just bursted into the conversation
lol.png

Quote:

lol.png

you can talk to more than one person at a time. sometimes other people interrupt your conversation with others, like when i was talking to Miyuki-chan, and Konata just bursted into the conversation
lol.png

Bursted? You meant burst
lol.png
I'm the grammar geek. I've never gotten below a 96% on grammar papers.
OOOOH! After I do Angel, I'm going to try Hatsune Miku!

Quote:

lol.png

lol.png

What about Kaito?
bun.gif

Quote:
lol.png

lol.png

What about Kaito?
bun.gif

Yah, I forgot Kaito!
hide.gif

Quote:
lol.png

lol.png

Bursted? You meant burst
lol.png
I'm the grammar geek. I've never gotten below a 96% on grammar papers.
OOOOH! After I do Angel, I'm going to try Hatsune Miku!

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka.jpg

Miku-chan is very sweet and friendly

Back
Top Bottom