The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

Enough said. e n e
 I looked up Redakai because I had no idea what that was. It almost looks like one of those annoying little boy cartoons you see in the wee hours of the morning. There are actually quite a few animes I can't stand, considering how picky I am when it comes to them.

X2 It actually is one of those wannabe wee-hour-in-the-morning animes. Me no like those. D:<
Thank god she hates it now. It WAS three years ago, however. XD

Meanwhile, in Japan...

I watched the short Hetalia episodes on Netflix and I was thinking "why don't we just watch this in school instead of wasting a whole school year learning about what this show is presenting..?" I like Hetalia but some of the fans are.. Uh, cuckoo? No offense to one of my friends who LOVES Hetalia but she was always drawing the characters in skit form or reading some fan-fiction Hetalia. I never followed along with those things. I think Vampire Knight has attractive males
wink.png
They all look the same though.. In every panel.. That sleepy eyed look.. Same hair and same clothes lol. Yuki kind of looks like she's always stoned.
I have also had issues with some fans of MLP:FIM, some are just annoying! Lol! One girl on Skype asked if I liked MLP and when I told her "not really" it seemed she was in awe. Then she proceeded to sing songs from the show and I learned that day that Pinkie Pie has a grandmother.

Meanwhile, in Japan...

I watched the short Hetalia episodes on Netflix and I was thinking "why don't we just watch this in school instead of wasting a whole school year learning about what this show is presenting..?" I like Hetalia but some of the fans are.. Uh, cuckoo? No offense to one of my friends who LOVES Hetalia but she was always drawing the characters in skit form or reading some fan-fiction Hetalia. I never followed along with those things. I think Vampire Knight has attractive males
wink.png
They all look the same though.. In every panel.. That sleepy eyed look.. Same hair and same clothes lol. Yuki kind of looks like she's always stoned.
I have also had issues with some fans of MLP:FIM, some are just annoying! Lol! One girl on Skype asked if I liked MLP and when I told her "not really" it seemed she was in awe. Then she proceeded to sing songs from the show and I learned that day that Pinkie Pie has a grandmother.
Asdfgh. I'm dying.

I always interpreted it as more of a lighthearted way to present history, nothing that I would completely learn off of or anything.
And don't worry about the whole Hetalia fandom thing. You'd be surprised by the amounts of people who feel the same way.

Lol to the whole MLP thing. At least she didn't get mad that you didn't like her fandom though. When people give you crap for not liking their shows I can't help but laugh.

Warning: Kuroshitsuji manga. NOT for the weak-stomached or faint-hearted.

... But I must say. Sebastian Michaelis. Never fails to amaze me with his loyalty towards Ciel, and never fails to amaze me on how he can freaking do anything and everything. :love

ya, i dont blame ya either, it find it some what, creepy on some of the eyes size 0-e i myself is picky on what i watch, and saddly havent found really anything good with a solid plot and not a creepy anime style yet -_-

i am re watch parts of fullmetal alchemist because i can find anything good DX

Back
Top Bottom