The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

pop.gif

Yaaaaaaaaa

She is awesome XD she likes to annoy me :p but i haven't seen her in quite a while

Oh yes, Kyoko :3 i met her once; quite an interesting person
XD Have you successfully made it yet? Like, on your own?
I also talked to Sayaka and Homura... me and the magical girls just have this connection. :D Like, BANG just like that we're besties. l3 I guess it's because we all use magic. :D

She's really nice isn't she? :3 She kept offering apples and pocky. I accepted the pocky. XD We even did a little swordplay while we were at it, ololol. We both ended up tying, but it was fun.

XD Have you successfully made it yet? Like, on your own?
I also talked to Sayaka and Homura... me and the magical girls just have this connection. :D Like, BANG just like that we're besties. l3 I guess it's because we all use magic. :D

She's really nice isn't she? :3 She kept offering apples and pocky. I accepted the pocky. XD We even did a little swordplay while we were at it, ololol. We both ended up tying, but it was fun.
Actually, yes, but i ran into a few other complications
sweeeeeet :3

Yes, she was a little nice :3 i mean, i only met her once and all

What?
what thing?

oh .___. *is confused :p*
You're just funny. :3 I delete EVERYTHING I don't need, but as of now what I have is what I need.
Oh wait, I don't need spore.
Wait, WHAT. I HAVE SPORE ON MY INSPIRON. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :3

The thing that was going on with you me and Ec.

XD

Oh, I also translated the Japanese lyrics of Bad Apple into English!

Last edited:
You're just funny. :3 I delete EVERYTHING I don't need, but as of now what I have is what I need.
Oh wait, I don't need spore.
Wait, WHAT. I HAVE SPORE ON MY INSPIRON. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :3

XD

Oh, I also translated the Japanese lyrics of Bad Apple into English!
ooooooh :p
You got Spore? sweet :3 i got it laying around somewhere, it's just not on this desktop

awesome :3 i can read Cyrillic :p

Back
Top Bottom