The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

don't worry :3

hey, least it ain't hot :p

awesome~ my friend Miko sometimes brings cookies ^^ sometimes i give her cookies :p

This is what i do when someone that close is away: invite bunches of friends over/have a party :p
Okay! :)

Okay good point.
But, as a demon, I'm usually able to handle temperatures like this. D:

I'm actually a little cheesed at Meyrin right now...

Hmm, good idea... (SEBAS-CHAAAAN D: ) Maybe I'll invite the magical girls over and we can all talk and gossip and talk to you and be the seven musketeers for tonight, ololol.

Okay! :)

Okay good point.
But, as a demon, I'm usually able to handle temperatures like this. D:

I'm actually a little cheesed at Meyrin right now...

Hmm, good idea... (SEBAS-CHAAAAN D: ) Maybe I'll invite the magical girls over and we can all talk and gossip and talk to you and be the seven musketeers for tonight, ololol.
I much rather it cool than hot :p

cheesed? intriguing usage of that word :p

doooo iiiiiiit~

I much rather it cool than hot :p

cheesed? intriguing usage of that word :p

doooo iiiiiiit~
Okay, that's true.

... *facepalm* Poppy has created a new word in my vernacular. Thank you, Poppy, for invading my brain.

OKAY~ *calling the magical girls*
Oh, hi Mami! *waves excitedly*
Sayaka-chan, hiiii!!!
*is glomped by Kyoko* HI KYOKO!!! X3
Ah, Homura and Madoka are here! :D

LOOK AT THEM ALL!!! (sorry about my story on the left side there, feel free to read it. I suggest clicking on the picture if you want to read it.)

Okay, that's true.

... *facepalm* Poppy has created a new word in my vernacular. Thank you, Poppy, for invading my brain.

OKAY~ *calling the magical girls*
Oh, hi Mami! *waves excitedly*
Sayaka-chan, hiiii!!!
*is glomped by Kyoko* HI KYOKO!!! X3
Ah, Homura and Madoka are here! :D

LOOK AT THEM ALL!!! (sorry about my story on the left side there, feel free to read it. I suggest clicking on the picture if you want to read it.)
:p

you mean Алфавит :p

i may have to steal Mami later though :p

AWESOME X3

:p

you mean Алфавит :p

i may have to steal Mami later though :p

AWESOME X3

Whatever you said. XD
Mami: Awwh, you have to steal me? X3
Kyoko: Oh, Adam!!! HIII!!! *waves*
Sayaka: Shall we begin our Kyubey hunt? *draws imaginary sword*
All: It is now our turn to commit the Everyone Wants to Kill Kyubey Act, kyaaaa~!!!
*all laugh*
Me: Adam, it's an inside joke over here. It was actually pretty funny, kyuuu~

RIGHT? They're EVERYWHERE! X3

Last edited:
Whatever you said. XD

Mami: Awwh, you have to steal me? X3
Kyoko: Oh, Adam!!! HIII!!! *waves*
Sayaka: Shall we begin our Kyubey hunt? *draws imaginary sword*
All: It is now our turn to commit the Everyone Wants to Kill Kyubey Act, kyaaaa~!!!
*all laugh*
Me: Adam, it's an inside joke over here. It was actually pretty funny, kyuuu~
It's the word "alphabet" in Russian :3 they pronounce it like "Al-fa-veet"

Well, yesh~

Ello guvs! :p

i scheeeeeeeee :p

It's the word "alphabet" in Russian :3 they pronounce it like "Al-fa-veet"

Well, yesh~

Ello guvs! :p

i scheeeeeeeee :p
Oh. Then in that case, no, I meant 'vernacular'.

Kyoko: What she said.

All magical girls: Ello!!!

Me: So, the story waaasss --
Sayaka: And now we all dramatically look to the sky...
Me: Oh Sayaka. XD Anyway, I was walking with Sayaka towards a nearby shop, and we stumbled upon Kyubey. He looked at me and said: "I sense power from you, LaGranje Skyemiles! Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!" So I was all: "Uh, no thank you, you creepy white rat. I'm already contractified with something that will one day probably push me to the limit and I'll snap entirely. So, no thank you." So Kyubey... he kinda flipped out. "But Skyemiles, I can make you even more powerful than you are now!" Me: "Yeah, you'll turn me into a witch. No thank you, creepy white rat." Kyubey was MAD. So, the magical girls and I came up with that inside joke. So, yaaa. ^-^;;

Oh. Then in that case, no, I meant 'vernacular'.

Kyoko: What she said.

All magical girls: Ello!!!

Me: So, the story waaasss --
Sayaka: And now we all dramatically look to the sky...
Me: Oh Sayaka. XD Anyway, I was walking with Sayaka towards a nearby shop, and we stumbled upon Kyubey. He looked at me and said: "I sense power from you, LaGranje Skyemiles! Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!" So I was all: "Uh, no thank you, you creepy white rat. I'm already contractified with something that will one day probably push me to the limit and I'll snap entirely. So, no thank you." So Kyubey... he kinda flipped out. "But Skyemiles, I can make you even more powerful than you are now!" Me: "Yeah, you'll turn me into a witch. No thank you, creepy white rat." Kyubey was MAD. So, the magical girls and I came up with that inside joke. So, yaaa. ^-^;;
oh :p entschuldigung

intriguing :p

Back
Top Bottom