The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

It's gonna start charging me if I don't buy a full version of winrar or uninstall it. And if I get charged, I'm so dead. So.
no no no no no no, like i've said before, it may say it will, but unless you put your credit card information and stuff in, it won't. all you have to do is click out of the pop-up that comes up every time you run the program. Seriously; i've had winrar for years without paying a penny.

I'm. So. Awesome XD Poppy is gonna laugh at me. I just started the trial over. XD That's probably what I'm gonna stick with.

Eh, I don't wanna take chances... I mean, I've bought some music from this computer on iTunes using my moms credit card, so my laptop kinda already has the info and whatnot. So, whatever.

1) I mean really? Sometimes my phone... or my laptop... is... the... worst.

I had just finished making a GIANT (I'm talking 40x40 ten story tall in a tree giant.) diamond/glowstone mansion on Minecraft. I exited out of it to check something on my phone, and my world DELETED ITSELF.
So annoying. Jeebus.

And 2) I don't know if I'm insane... or...
But I've kinda taken a liking to Katy Perry. O-o I don't know why, I've never been a big fan of pop music. I really just like Katy Perry lately. (Don't kill me, fellow anime freaks.)

3) Also fallen in love with a song from the new James Bond movie - Skyfall. Holy jeebus. :D It's really awesome.

Back
Top Bottom