The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

Ah crap, I haven't seen Sebbie-chan all dayyy. Ciel-sama must be working him hard. :/ I so bored. Anyone there? Lil bro, Ec, Poppy (WHERE ARE YOU. YOU WERE HERE YESTERDAY!!! And P.S., you must've had the number wrong - you never called me. I'm staring at my recent calls trying to find you, but you're not there.) ? *sighhh*

Ah, just tracked my Black Butler package. It says it's gonna be here around the 12-17th of this month. I guess I shall wait. (Hopefully it doesn't come on the 19th... that's my mothers wedding date, and I won't be returning home until a week later. D: ) *sits, staring at the Amazon home screen, quick huff, also hugging a Sebastian plushie* Oh, forgot to mention I finally got a Black Butler plushie (THANK YOU SOOO MUCH KITTYNINJA-AWSM!!!) and it's just so CUTE!!! :DDDD

Last edited:
Oh, no, not all of them. Some of them, however, I have drawn myself, on paper or using online stuff.
okay... i don't really know how to take them off of the internet, someone tried to explain it but i would rather not waste time trying to figure it out LOL

quiz: what two animals did i post? it's really a test of how well i drew them, if they're any good you should be able to tell what they are ;) and i had to insert the one in my avvie because i just really like that one for no reason whatsoever :p

okay... i don't really know how to take them off of the internet, someone tried to explain it but i would rather not waste time trying to figure it out LOL

quiz: what two animals did i post? it's really a test of how well i drew them, if they're any good you should be able to tell what they are ;) and i had to insert the one in my avvie because i just really like that one for no reason whatsoever :p
A... phoenix/chicken... and a cat. :)

Here's my most recent anime piece (that I have a pic of *grumble*)

Sooo sorry that it's sideways, but yeah. (I think CR can easily tell who this is. Haha, he's gonna laugh at me.)

I hope its ok for me to just post in here! I'm busy learning manga drawing and have started with the eyes first! Here are my first sketches:

what do you think so far! Now I'm working on the shape of the head and then the rest of the face! :)

Back
Top Bottom