The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

So i had a test in English today, and at the end, there was a little box for me to write down a question the teacher says and to answer for extra credit, but instead, i drew an epic ninja lady who spoke Russian :3 here's hoping i still get extra credit :p

I suddenly... really feel like I was lifted out of my stressed-out state. Sebbie-san is back, and I don't have school Thursday or Friday of this week, and I get out of school at 12 on Wednesday. It really should be a light week. AND it means more time with Sebastian. :DDD

i know the first sketch feeling DX

the hands look off in the second one, and style you are really trying to do? the legs are too long too, if you want i can sketch my own version of ther sketch to help you some what :)

arms off some what, but i have never drawn this pose before so i can help

sorry if i sound like a art natiz just trying to help :)

Been drawing a bit lately, tell me what you think

The first one is really good! The second one seems a bit... off and awkwardly posed. My suggestions would be 1) background and 2) more pencil details, not just structured and hardlined shapes. Instead of hardlining, try being more sketchy - trust me it will help. Your eyes are really good (I suck rocks at eyes.) though! The third one is excellent!!! :D

As for me, I've been a sketch-a-holic lately. Here's the piece I literally JUST finished... (sorry if it's sideways... >-< )

The printer won't scan so you can't actually see much detail. >-< Had to use my phone.

Back
Top Bottom