The Antler Mountains ~A Wolf RP~

" Well if you can't tell I'm hunting." fang says and stands up to his full height and looks her in the eyes with his sea-blue eyes. ( shivers by ed Sheran is on my radio right now.)
I can see that! But where do you think youre hunting? This is not a place where you just walk in! I live in a pack. And we need prey the most! Now get ou or else! (Hawk unsheaths her claws)

,,I like this wolf" Hawk thinks..But it's insane! She reminds herself. But.. There's something that makes me fall for him

Chicxulub races off into the woods, gradually breaking into a run. She doesn’t have the slightest idea where she is going. She wishes that she had asked Fang for directions, but the other wolf was already gone. She realizes he had been awful eager to get rid of her, and she wonders if anything he told her was true. The more she thinks about it, the more frustrated she gets. This is why she doesn’t trust wolves, or walk into some random stranger’s den. She could have always counted on dogs to be trustworthy. Secretly, she was relieved to be on her own again, despite the unpleasant cold. By herself, she didn‘t have anyone else’s lives on her paws.

“Um-“ King. Stopped. He didn’t know how To phrase it.
“Before I tell you that important thing, I have another question. So you think Marcus likes Dahlia?”
Hilina listened patiently, but excitedly. "Oh," Hilina replied, "yes. I think so! Probably too much, they'll probably be mates- if my father will approve..." She paused thinking about it. Marcus was an Omega, and usually, Omegas wasn't allowed to have mates.

(Page #1,300! :celebrate:woot Now that this is the last post on this page. :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom