*~~*~~* THE ARCHERS OF BYC *~~*~~* NEW BANNER!!!

You could shoot a large bow; you'd just need a smaller drawback poundage. I started off at 30, then with more practice I went to 35, then to 40. I actually need to be measured again sometime this week to test my strength- I've gotten a lot stronger lately; from working around the house, preparing for it to go up for sale, and lugging wood and other stuff. I think...I think I'm around 45ish... not quite sure.

Woah o.o I was humiliated at the church once... *shivers* I was the last one on the shooting field, with the big bow on the lowest setting, and I couldn't pull it back, and they were laughing at me. Okay, bad backflash over.

Edit: *Flashback I am so tired XD

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Just keep practicing and believe me, you'll get stronger. I remember when I was being trained, you were supposed to keep your fingers behind the trigger until you were ready to fire, and I had a habit of not doing that and I almost hit my instructor...
hide.gif

BYC username: NixNoodleNumbat
Title: Katniss
Type of bow (matthews, standard...): Longbow
How many arrows: 18 (12 training, 6 hunting)
Are you Sagittarious: No. It doesn't actually matter if you're sagittarius, as star signs are more like our inner selves, not our physical abilities.
Pounds on drawback: I'm not sure.

Aw, sweet, you're a saggi!!!
wee.gif
Since you're second to join, you're second in charge!

A sagittarius (I spelled it wrong) is a star sign running from November 22 to December 21st. If you're a saggi, then you're a natural born archer. A drawback is when you pull the string back.

Star signs have nothing to do with physical abilities. They are more like people's inner selves. Sorry guys. And my mum (a saggi) is most certainly NOT a natural born archer.

BYC username: Zinnia-Hen
Title: Wannabe Archer
Expected bow: A recurve, although a crossbow would be nice.
Estimated pounds on draw: Not sure.
Expected # of arrows: At least five. Probably up to 15 or so.
Are you Saggitarious: *Sagittarius. And no. That, and listen to what Nix said.

Back
Top Bottom