The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

Queen of the water jar!

Hi, What is priced to sell? I recently sold my adult flock so that I can buy Partridge orps, however, some of my previous customers still ask for chocolates.

They have a roost and other things to jump on. I need them to grow strong frames so I try and replicate a wild enrironment in the brooder.
I also put a branch in with my babies and of course they like to roost on the feeder better. Love the carefree attitude of chicks. I will try to post pictures of the 6 bantam chocolates I hatched 2 weeks ago. I call them my 6 pack.
Debbie

Last edited:
I also put a branch in with my babies and of course they like to roost on the feeder better. Love the carefree attitude of chicks. I will try to post pictures of the 6 bantam chocolates I hatched 2 weeks ago. I call them my 6 pack.
Debbie

Mine are 3 weeks. A roo and 5 pullets! They hatched with a wildly active silkie named Bruce Lee. So we call them "Bruce Lee and the Chocolate Chips!"

Mine are 3 weeks. A roo and 5 pullets! They hatched with a wildly active silkie named Bruce Lee. So we call them "Bruce Lee and the Chocolate Chips!"
That is cute! I think I have 1 roo and 4 pullets. I also have another 4 month roo waiting on hens. So I will be hatching more but because of work waiting until next month. Spring is such a busy time.
Debbie

Back
Top Bottom