~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Now hopefully they'll leave me alone." Kassidy sighed. She continued washing Don's shirt, which had gotten dirty when the mares shoved her away.
____

"Is that girl who hates you, me?" Hannah asked quietly, her cheeks pink.
"Yes hopefully." She snickered. "Wish I had some of your size and toughness."

____

Noonan licked his spoon clean. "Maybe." He said casually then smirked at her blushing. He had to literally wipe it off his face.
Kassidy sighed. Her movements were slowing as the adrenaline wore off. "So.. you already know my Stallion. Helga's got a voice loud enough to wake a hibernating grizzly bear." she rolled her eyes. "Who's your stallion?" she asked softly.
_________

Hannah's face was red as well. She looked down at her food, fighting a smile. "Who says I hate you?"
"His name is Jessup... brother of them meaner than snot Conner. But I am still Jessup's House Mare. " She sighed. "He was mean at first then softened over time and ... grew on me. They he brought in another female.. He kissed her." She slammed a shirt into the soapy water. "Then after I threw a fit and we talked he promised me he wouldn't touch her and that he didn't love her blah blah blah. I know Rukes take more than one wife.. but not all of them.. and I am ... I don't want to share him."

____

"You have in your own ways. But recently you have changed... I figured you had just finally decided to be nice and tried hard not to like you but it.. kinda happened....." He grew quiet.
Kassidy looked up at Lola in surprise. She was not expecting a rant. :hmm "Wow... I'm sorry. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Don plans to take in another mare.." her brown eyes darkened and she scrubbed vigorously.
______

Hannah also went quiet. She slowly took another bite of food.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74420#post_12808198 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"I see..." He replied, mulling it over for a little bit before eating.

They all looked up and stared at him.

"Okay. That's fine."

He went over to her, snuggled up, and folded his paws, legs, and tail underneath him to keep warm.

After dinner it was time to head home. Calliope never ate and was silent the entire time. When the got home  she bolted upstairs locking the door.

Hellaina put the colts to bed and practically ignored Festus.

___

"Whut?"  *shruggs*

___

She smiled then went to get them.   Shera brought the deck over. "What games do you know?"

____

She kept her face to the entrance and fell asleep.

Festus had expected this and didn't bother saying anything.

"Nothing." They were pretty much awake now and just started watching the rain flow through the forest.

"Uhmm, Solitaire?" *lost*

He did as well...... Until the cat started snoring.

It as time for bed and Hellaina locked him out of the bedroom.  (XD)

_____

The rabbit saw sum juicy flowers and went into the rain to  take a nibble.

_____

"I an teach you poker."  She offered.

____

Seraleena opened her eyes as well she then rolled over snuggling more.

"Hey!" *bangs on door*

The kittens shuddered at the sight, but went on watching. They were curious. But not water-cidal.

"Okay." He smiled.

*rrrrrrrrrrrhRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhRRRRRRRRRRRRR* *echoes throughout the cave*

(LOL now this is getting entertaining)

Hellaina glared at the door. "Not interested."  She stated flatly.  She didn't care if h picked it she wasn't unlocking it so easily herself.

_____

(ha ha)

He munched a while then came back to the sheltered area.

_____

She explained the rules to him then dealt the cards.  She used a bag of chocolate chips for the betting.  "We get to eat our winnings."  Shera snickered.

______

Seraleena sighed.  She gently stroked under Talons chin.

"And I'm not interested in sleeping on the couch!" He stated, slightly annoyed.

They gave him another series of odd looks. "How do you go out there? o.o"

He chuckled. "Okay."

That got him purring in his sleep, and it made even more noise in the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom