~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Morning meal fetch you wait until she comes and discuss it. Then she may have to ask her stallion first. Often they go out after laundry." Don nodded. "I won't restrict you.. unless I need you for something." He smirked. "Almost done hanging up?"

_____

"Mmmmmmm....... we can play guess.. you and I never really talk much anyhow.. but you have to promise not to get mad at some of my answers.. I can start if you like?"
Kassidy had just finished with the last shirt. "What would you need me for?" She asked, setting the basket back in its corner.
_______

Hannah looked puzzled. "Um.. What's guess?" She inquired.
"Lets take a walk." He grabbed her hand gently and headed to leave the tent.

____

"Okay.. How old am I? You get to guess up to 5 times." He sat and waited for her guesses.

Quote: "Okay." Chris held the others and headed back with Meadow. "We usually choose a home on the wedding day." Chris informed.

____

"Thank you." She turned around to look at him. "I should give you your privacy now. I will be taking Timber to play with jenny soon.

____

Time passed and he got up and tucked her in.

_____

"Yes.. and we should gather here on the moon where you are safe. " He nodded.

Quote: Morning meal fetch you wait until she comes and discuss it. Then she may have to ask her stallion first. Often they go out after laundry." Don nodded. "I won't restrict you.. unless I need you for something." He smirked. "Almost done hanging up?"

_____

"Mmmmmmm....... we can play guess.. you and I never really talk much anyhow.. but you have to promise not to get mad at some of my answers.. I can start if you like?"
Kassidy had just finished with the last shirt. "What would you need me for?" She asked, setting the basket back in its corner.
_______

Hannah looked puzzled. "Um.. What's guess?" She inquired.
"Lets take a walk." He grabbed her hand gently and headed to leave the tent.

____

"Okay.. How old am I? You get to guess up to 5 times." He sat and waited for her guesses.
Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight.
_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom