~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He Turned Off The Booster And Landed With A Thump, His Boots Clicked And Had A Sucking Noise as he walked, He feel in behind the admiral.

Callabine started attacking him from all sides. Her hands and feet moved so fast that it was hard for him to block her blows.
Ok enough games, she gonna kill me. "Like a flash he grabbed around her torso and slammed her down hard then put her in a lock using his right legs and both his arms." He put his face close to hers. "Impressive, but we are done Admiral's orders." He loved a good fight and he felt the urge to kiss her.. but not being sloshed he had control of himself. He simply held her there until she tapped out (That's what you do in martial art to signal you are done when you have been pinned- in case you didn't know).

He Turned Off The Booster And Landed With A Thump, His Boots Clicked And Had A Sucking Noise as he walked, He feel in behind the admiral.
"What we know so far is that the Shadows are having a showdown with the Queen of Terrellia (the life giver). The moons of Terrellia are aligning, If we don't beat them back the entire Quadrantacle is gone. The objective id to get most of the off the surface. So far the King and the Prince are in the Palace with the Princess, The Condor is also there. Keep clear of him, he needs room or you might get taken out in the process." Nark warned. "The Shadows are at the Temple near 100 miles from the palace." He sighed. "Keep clear of the Queen or you will trigger something unfortunate, Valhalla is untouchable for any of us. The rest attack in groups. Tron." He pointed. "No solo, stick with a team. Shadows cannot be defeated alone, and throw your light forces into your Corbain abilities if you have them." He mounted his light swords. "Let's go hunt some shadow. I'm driving."

Quote: She struggled a little, but knew that she had to go or a disaster would happen. She closed her eyes. "Condor you say nothing about Anora, protect her. And let Krits protect her as well. Nostros can handle himself." "The Hunter will follow." She warned Valhalla.

The last moon shifted again.

Nostros waited, he also knew the moons had shifted and were close to being aligned. A phoenix perched above him in the high rafters and sank out of sight. He nodded at it and saluted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Callabine suddenly groaned and went limp, dangling in his grasp.
He wasn't squeezing her that hard. "Mel... I mean Callabine are you faking it?" He loosened his grip a little. "You're still breathing." He loosened up a little more. "Callabine? Hey! Did I kiss you last night?"

(k)

"i do have a back up plan ready, if you wish, you can stay here"
"very well..." The aid looked off into the distance. "Its been activated.... the Red signal."

At that moment an engineer came running up... "Do you feel that?"

"Yes we are being called home."

Moro felt something was, off "the blance hear, it off?" (i image them being more intuned with the flow of stuff, hence why Moro is okay with the trellians, it been a while since they have been able to sense the stuff seeing they havent ben out in a while, but as they explore it starts to open up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom