~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not sore from you beating me up," she said.
"Of course not, but what ever ails you will worsten unless you stretch it." He picked up his things to head back. "Woah ho." He nickered. "If I didn't know anybetter I'd blame this headache on you."

pop.gif

He Nodded Quietly And Followed.
(we won't see any real action until Owl gets on.)

The Battle Shuttle came way around Terrellia to the opposite side of the planet that the Shadow were located. A few team teleported to the Palace, The rest to strategic positions around the shadow. Lurking in the heavens were ships to draw the shadow off the surface. The moon shifted again. Nark and Tron appeared in the throne room. Nostros glanced back at the two. "Good to see you again old man."

"Under better circumstances perhaps." Nark grunted.

Nostros pointed up at the light Phoenix. "Good help up there. You two help guard my daughter. She's two rooms over at the fountain."

"Not in your life my King." Nark protested. "The Condor and Prince Zepher.... should not be interfered with."

"Then Send Tron, we could use a light elf in there."

Nark pointed towards the fountain room. "Change of plans Tron, do what I asked of you but in the fountain room.... just stay out of The Condors way."

(Hey Tron PM owl on what you can and cannot do while attacking the Shadows.... You can pretty much try anything but I'd ask her first)

caf.gif
something tells me that by now Zakona *depending if the drex are still on the ground* is dead, same with marklock
caf.gif
Xenox get ot live longer, he is still needed, but i am going to plan a loner type char...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom