~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
Probably. He immediately deleted the messages, still cautious of a certain someone in this town.

"No. That's fine." He smiled.
She nodded with a smile. "When we do have to go do you mind I bring my music along... and my box of treasures?
"No, you can bring whatever you want... Except the kitchen sink..."
"But I like that sink."
tongue.png
She teased. "Thank you." She sighed then strummed the harp and played a little more upbeat Celtic type tune. She had earlier placed the necklace from Austin in her box of treasures. He sighed hearing her comment and continued listening quietly.
Hellaina played a bit longer then it got late. Calliope had fallen asleep an not come back down. Hellaina tucked her in then tried to make the couch comfortable for her husband. She has gotten him a fluffy feather blanket. "Good night handsome." She hugged him.

Probably. He immediately deleted the messages, still cautious of a certain someone in this town.

"No. That's fine." He smiled.

She nodded with a smile.  "When we do have to go do you mind I bring my music along... and my box of treasures?

"No, you can bring whatever you want... Except the kitchen sink..."

"But I like that sink." :p  She teased.  "Thank you."   She sighed then strummed the harp and played a little more upbeat Celtic type tune.  She had earlier placed the necklace from Austin in her box of treasures.

He sighed hearing her comment and continued listening quietly.

Hellaina played a bit longer then it got late.  Calliope had fallen asleep an not come back down.  Hellaina tucked her in then tried to make the couch comfortable for her husband.  She has gotten him a fluffy feather blanket.  "Good night handsome."  She hugged him.
"Goodnight." He hugged her back, still annoyed at the idea of having to sleep on the couch....

There was a ship on the distant radar but it was not strayed it was en route back to the Quadrantacle, coming from Shard Territory.

A dark smirk taking Shadyk's face, she switched it to hyperdrive and headed for the ship, arming her weapons.

Quote: It was huge.. and almost just one big room. A few storage areas on the sides... which seemed like large rooms on their own.
shaki-oli's mouth was gaping. "This is a little too big for me..." he thought to himself.
"Well it is not for you." Infernos tail swiped over Shaki-oli's head.
Shaki-oli ducked and scuttered over to a control board. "What coordinates should I set?"

"I helped her." Vick threw his sword down. "Might as well. If I go back... my family is shamed and I face a penalty that I cannot undo... so let me go honorably. He opened his arms giving Dalamar the opportunity to take him out.

Lithia lay there holding her child, very weak but still alive. She had never felt something so wonderful as she say the little face... yet she feared for Dalamar. He was not there. Did Vick kill him? Did he take him prisoner?
He gritted his teeth, 'Is this what you truly want?" He asked, his tone oddly calm.

Not Eros or maybe :p gotta look back lol- at the Arena hold)
XD K

She watch warily as a minotaur, one of the few who are still fallen walked by. He was clearly armored up for a fight.Unlike many of the fighters, he was a freedom fighter, meaning he was not a slave. "Well." His bovine head sneered, "Looks like another pin cushion for the swords."

Back
Top Bottom