~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

(lol) After they were a ways down she let go of his arm and kept walking. Then her garment slipped and she quickly grabbed it. She looked around on the ground for the tie.

Iolaus whipped around before anything, if anything was shown, was seen. "Uh...Ah, Ceres!" He waved his hand for a female Kelishan to come over, "Iolaus! I knew you were back, nice seeing you again..."

"Ceres... Ah, could you do me a favor, our other guest need clothing more her size?"

She smirked, "Aye I can help... You know, that shade of blue fits you better.." Iolaus flushed deeper.

(LOL)

He took them to the healing house. No one was around. "As you get deeper the water gets more powerful. The planet was fashioned around the gateway to the light realm itself."

He nodded, "All of our cities have it... From our understanding it comes from the core itself, but the core to us is still a mystery." (Does he expect him to take a dive? :p )

Varis went and gently put her hand into it, she was no healer, but could use her senses to get a idea of how similar their waters were. She pulled out a vial od thier healnig water, and carefully hover it over the pool, curious how the two would react.

Back
Top Bottom