~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: He took her hand and quickly applied the tag, then activated them to his ship.
Hellaina jerked to get away from his grip as they appeared on the ship.

"Mamma!" Calliope stumbled over herself she grabbed her from behind hugging her. Calliope's face was swollen on the right side from her scolding she had received. "Festus did you save us? I though they might have hurt you." She cried then looked around and noticed the ship was landed. "We have to go... we have to go now."

Helliana just closed her eyes and went back to crying.

Last edited:
Finnick waited for Valdan. "That was odd?"

"Quiet." Valdan snorted. "It's not easy to do what he is doing..."

"Chieftain... I want to let you know I have decided to stay a while longer... I am not ready to move them."

"Fine." He waved a hand. "No one can make up their minds anymore..." He rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." Finnick nodded then left.

He walked back to Helaina's room, the tag in his hand. "I'm just taking you and Calliope back to the ship... We can talk there."

"I don't trust you... stay away!"   She put up a bloody hand.  "Where is Calliope they took her...  They took her away... you don't care... you don't care... can't you smell the other stallions breath on me!  Go away!"   She was getting angry now.

He took her hand and quickly applied the tag, then activated them to his ship.

"Mamma!"  Calliope stumbled over herself  she grabbed her from behind hugging her.  Calliope's face was swollen on the right side from her scolding she had received.  "Festus did you save us?  I though they might have hurt you."  She cried then looked around and noticed the ship was landed.  "We have to go... we have to go now."

He sighed, hating to say this to Calliope. "We're not going anywhere."

"Mamma!"  Calliope stumbled over herself  she grabbed her from behind hugging her.  Calliope's face was swollen on the right side from her scolding she had received.  "Festus did you save us?  I though they might have hurt you."  She cried then looked around and noticed the ship was landed.  "We have to go... we have to go now."

Calliope blinked at him with wide eyes.    She squeezed Helliana tighter.  "W-w-w-hy?  You prrrromised... please... they hurt us."  Her eyes started filling with tears.

"You agreed to leave Centauria. And nobody's going to hurt you while I'm here." He turned around and opened the box of Helaina's medical stuff for their bruised fingers. Were they trying to dig out?

Quote: He sighed, hating to say this to Calliope. "We're not going anywhere."
Calliope blinked at him with wide eyes. She squeezed Helliana tighter. "W-w-w-hy? You prrrromised... please... they hurt us." Her eyes started filling with tears. "You agreed to leave Centauria. And nobody's going to hurt you while I'm here." He turned around and opened the box of Helaina's medical stuff for their bruised fingers. Were they trying to dig out?
Calliope's face turned to hate. "You lied... I told you things and you... you lied!" She started shaking. "Just kill me... I can't live here... I see their faces and I know them... just send me to my daddy. I will never trust you."

Hellaina glared at him in anger. "Lolli.... your piece is said... stay quiet..." She did not shift her gaze from him. "We had an agreement... you broke all my trust with you... I hope you are happy when you life remains empty. My heart if shut to you. Nor will my eyes smile upon you again." With that she looked away and shut down.

Calliope blinked at him with wide eyes.    She squeezed Helliana tighter.  "W-w-w-hy?  You prrrromised... please... they hurt us."  Her eyes started filling with tears.

"You agreed to leave Centauria. And nobody's going to hurt you while I'm here." He turned around and opened the box of Helaina's medical stuff for their bruised fingers. Were they trying to dig out?

Calliope's face turned to hate.  "You lied...  I told you things and you...  you lied!"   She started shaking.  "Just kill me... I can't live here... I see their faces and I know them... just send me to my daddy.  I will never trust you." 

Hellaina glared at him in anger.  "Lolli....  your piece is said...  stay quiet..."  She did not shift her gaze from him.  "We had an agreement...  you broke all my trust with you... I hope you are happy when you life  remains empty.  My heart if shut to you.  Nor will my eyes smile upon you again."  With that she looked away and shut down. 

-.^ He walked towards the panel and started shutting down a few controls.

"He never showed up.. why am I not surprised.. you should never have given him that ticket!" Ykran was having a harder time with it now that it was really happening.

"You and I both knew he's most likely no be any different than the others." Ilykran rubbed his forehead.

"We welcomed him... I risked myself to help train him. He was accepted... and now.. he's going to hurt her."

"I am hoping he will learn.. some of them have to start learning."

"Oh... you have me ticked. She will shut down... I warned him not to... I told him.. She will die inside and she deserves better." Ykran stormed out.

"I told him too." Illy sat back.

Quote: -.^ He walked towards the panel and started shutting down a few controls.
Calliope clung to Hellaina. "Mama?" She cried. "Mama?" She kissed her cheek. "I am sorry mama."

Hellaina just lay there refusing to speak another word.

"Mama...." She sniffed. "Please don't shut me out too."

Hellaina was trying to stop the quivering that the drugs were causing as they wore off. "Baby... please don't ever talk like that again. You know that once you die we will never see each other again." She spoke very quietly and broken.

"I know... we have a different afterlife." She sobbed.

Last edited:
She wiped her tears away from her eyes, though it was clear she was still very angry. "I grew up on a small, cramped shuttle, with four brothers, no parents, and a cruel caretaker." she said. "But no matter, i am still going to save my race, that is still my only motivation for joining this fleet." she said, telling the truth about saving all of her race, but not about her motivation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom