~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: The cyberbug growled and scuttered over to the far wall. "insolent, mindless...grumph...humph, grumph, humph..." he muttered to himself.
Inferno snorted and chuckled. "Just remember that Bug.... minus the insolent part." He turned his head and his fiery eye glinted.
The cyberbug curled up into a ball and began to warm his skin.(they have some heaters build into their arms and legs) he kept on muttering something about a dragon, big cave, and button of doom.

She wiped her tears away from her eyes, though it was clear she was still very angry. "I grew up on a small, cramped shuttle, with four brothers, no parents, and a cruel caretaker." she said. "But no matter, i am still going to save my race, that is still my only motivation for joining this fleet." she said, telling the truth about saving all of her race, but not about her motivation.
He turned around and looked at her. "This is complicated.. but I am sure my superior have already dealt with all of this so I will suffer you no longer.. but let me ask you one last thing..." He wasn't angry just serious. "Can you lie?"

Quote: The cyberbug growled and scuttered over to the far wall. "insolent, mindless...grumph...humph, grumph, humph..." he muttered to himself.
Inferno snorted and chuckled. "Just remember that Bug.... minus the insolent part." He turned his head and his fiery eye glinted.
The cyberbug curled up into a ball and began to warm his skin.(they have some heaters build into their arms and legs) he kept on muttering something about a dragon, big cave, and button of doom.
(lol)

Inferno entered Jump drive and then hours later they arrived at the Dragon Horde. "Come on my pet." He opened the ramp and picked up Shaki-oli with his tail, tossing him onto his back.

Quote:
She said nothing, her arms crossed in frustration.
Soon they arrived and his ship pulled into the atmosphere. It landed on a platform and a large estate was before them. It was cold out and dusk was settling. The platform was over a secluded lake and mountains with great snow peaks around them. He brought her a blanket. "Its cold out... follow me."

glacier%20lake.jpg

view-from-god-s-mtn-to.jpg
(general idea :p)
He trotted off the ship and made way for the estate. "Just so you know my job pays well. I am not sure why I had to pick you up yet.. unless you care to tell me?" He unlocked the door.

(no lol The Royals are the only ones that can do that)

"We have other things fro the deep.. a very sacred place... I can speak with the Mother.. but it takes a lot out of me.. We have ancient arts that have been lost."
Both Varis and Barak shot each other a look, they have noticed that some of the arts the Kelishan did where not done by the Terrellians.

(lol )

"Well.. once we are married it will be over.. unless someone tried to assassinate me... but that is most likely not going to be the case... I am too well liked to be killed." He got in front of her and placed a hand on the wall. "Your man can handle it... it's just going to be a pain."
"Please, don't jinx yourself..."

(LOL!)

She went with Ceres. Glancing back at Iolous in amusement.
"He turn bright blue when mad." Ceres whispered to her. "Please excuse the mess.... Finally be able to get a good cleaning into the house." She walked in, and lead her to a room full of clothing, "Many times guardians have a habit of destroying what clothing they have, so I have a stockpile of the items."

Back
Top Bottom