~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: She blinked at him then blushed. "Really? How?"

"Ah.. I am sorry Kits. and that is good. You should have some too and help bring up your numbers. and parties sound like fun. Nothing wrong with celebrating."
"You glitter like the stars from you crystalized pelt."Legend replied.

"Ya about that

They're still looking for another fox." She sighed. "But Misty are canine has meet with another canine like her, but from Lilypedia and different textures."
Jega blushed and her pale blue scales turned rosy. Melting some of the frost on her body. "Thankyou."

"Are they a light creature...?" Milan sounded concerned.
"Your welcome." he beamed a bright smiled.

"The Moonshine? Some are and some isn't...why?" asked Flame.
Jega pawed her face a bit and giggled. "Tell me do your colors change often?"

"Oh well, you should be careful.. you need to keep your purity strong. Some crosses can be dangerous. If it is not a creature of light... you risk the offspring not being either.

Quote: Melanie kissed her head. "I couldn't have asked for better daughter.. other than my Mryna." She giggled.

Myrna was shocked not expecting such a thing to happen. He did frighten her. "I could ask the same thing! What did I do to you? You implied you were unavailable so I was going to leave you be." She blinked her green eyes at him. "Why are you being so aggressive?"

"Have you ever smelt a moby's breath?" He caught it again. "Good arm."
"Speaking of her, where is she?" Kaliska asked, pulling away from Melanie. She went back inside, then narrowed her eyes at what she saw. Striding up to Barrett, she spoke. "What do you think you're doing?" She growled, grabbing his wrist. Barrett instantly yanked it away, looking up at Kaliska with a surprised expression on his handsome face. "Kaliska! Oh! Is uh, is she your friend?" He asked, trying to look innocent. "Not only is she my friend, but she's about to become my sister in law." Kaliska snarled, Ushering Myrna out of the shop. Barrett watched them go, a shocked expression replacing the innocent one his face. "No.... You have?" Jasmine snickered. "And thank you." She smiled. Myrna held Kaliska's arm. "You need to stay away from him.. something is wrong... I don't know what... but..." Myrna shuddered.

"Yes.. nasty. I prefer oinkers." He chuckled. "Yes... I know." Kaliska shuddered, then looked into Myrna's green eyes. "What were you doing? Myrna, that guy is weird." She said, shaking her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if he tried something with someone he didn't even know." She growled. "Oh darn, and now he knows I'm getting married." She shuddered, holding tighter to Myrna's arm. "Yeah, I do to." Jasmine smiled.
"He doesn't act Terrellian.... He may have tainted blood... I am not sure." Myrna squeezed Kaliska's hand on her arm. "You need to tel my brother... Brenk needs to know." She avoided the other question.

Farris waled over to Jasmine snd moved her hair out of her face. "There that looks better, I can see you now." He siled then bit into another apple."

"I know.. c'mon." Kaliska said urgently, picking up her pace. They reached Melanie, "Melanie, I need to talk to Brenk." She said, her tone light and happy so as not to worry her.
Jasmine blushed, tucking her reddish brown hair behind her ears.

Quote: "Oh... is everything okay?" Melanie noted her daughter seemed a little shaken. "Come he is at his place in the palace. We can comm him from my house."

"Meh.. not quite so lizardish now." He winked.

Nothing too significant happened with Festus and Hellaina after the enchanted mirror incident. After 6 weeks they decided on a cabin and ordered the kit and located a site to build. It started a trend once the planetary shields were up and running, others were doing the same.

Hellaina maintained her dominant mare status and was subvertedly changing some mare dynamics in the colony. Some of the stallions seemed to be calming down because of it. Sutra and she were collaborating. Helliana also had some chicken that came in a large crate. She kept them in there for now.

Calliope started looking up to Festus as he had saved her from the stallion that overstepped his bounds, but she always wanted him within her site when outside of the tent.

Mavatix kept up with his assisting in watching out for them and remained silent about awaiting Festus' decision on promising the filly to his son.

Calliope had a birthday and the family sent a gift through Chance to her. Two bengal kittens. She snatched them out of the box and ran to her tend room, since the cabin was not finished yet. She cuddled with them every night. And since the food was now becoming plentiful she snuck them pieces of meat.

(2 months total)

It was early morning and something furry was sleeping on Festus' face. Hellaina stretched to start waking up to start her chores. She looked at him then snickered.

In an unexpected turn of events, once Brenk's back was turned, Flarluna pounced down and grabbing Raznos by the scruff, quickly pulled him out of the restaurant.

Half the restaurant patrons started laughing.

:rolleyes:

(he hehe I wanna know what goes down  write it out will ya :p)

(Yeah yeah. You and your writing... )

"What did you do that for?" Raznos looked hurt at her reaction.
"You were making a fool of yourself and accusing me in front of everyone. I can't eat with a friend without you attacking whoever's there?!" Flarluna spat out a bit of fur as he had just changed coats for the season.
He didn't care care about what these Terrellians thought of him, he was just interested in keeping her safe instead going off on with Shandors. "Making a fool of myself? First he goes on a date with you, then threatened me with water and was being purposefully facetious with me, offering his bed!"
Flarluna put a paw over her head, she wouldn't bother talking him out of it any more. "Are you okay? You seem a bit skittish today."
"I'm fine. But don't change the subject! He said there was something you had to tell me?"
"Yes....But I'm not so sure-"
"Please?" He begged, putting on his cutest face.
She whispered it in his ear and he nearly fell over.

Flarluna was somewhere, hiding in the Terrellian forest, having expanded a rabbit hole, and had her kittens there. She had traveled through the trees, begin careful not to leave tracks or scent on the ground. The hole was covered by a thorny rose bush, protecting her from both the sun and any predators. There was a cat sized hole on one side, where Raznos came through. He brought her the fish from the meat locker then occasionally some cheese and eggs from the dining hall. Later they hunted in a separate part of the forest, well away from their makeshift shelter. Even Tapska had been left in the hard about where she had been hiding out.

Nothing too significant happened with Festus and Hellaina after the enchanted mirror incident.  After 6 weeks they decided on a cabin and ordered the kit and located a site to build.  It started a trend once the planetary shields were up and running, others were doing the same.

Hellaina maintained her dominant mare status and was subvertedly changing some mare dynamics in the colony.  Some of the stallions seemed to be calming down because of it.  Sutra and she were collaborating.  Helliana also had some chicken that came in a large crate.  She kept them in there for now.

Calliope started looking up to Festus as he had saved her from the stallion that overstepped his bounds, but she always wanted him within her site when outside of the tent.

Mavatix kept up with his assisting in watching out for them and remained silent about awaiting Festus' decision on promising the filly to his son.

Calliope had a birthday and the family sent a gift through Chance to her.  Two bengal kittens.  She snatched them out of the box and ran to her tend room, since the cabin was not finished yet.  She cuddled with them every night.  And since the food was now becoming plentiful she snuck them pieces of meat. 

(2 months total)

It was early morning and something furry was sleeping on Festus' face.  Hellaina stretched to start waking up to start her chores.  She looked at him then snickered.

Festus groaned, gently picking up the kitten and setting it down on the floor before getting up.

Quote:
roll.png

(he hehe I wanna know what goes down write it out will ya
tongue.png
) (Yeah yeah. You and your writing... )

"What did you do that for?" Raznos looked hurt at her reaction.
"You were making a fool of yourself and accusing me in front of everyone. I can't eat with a friend without you attacking whoever's there?!" Flarluna spat out a bit of fur as he had just changed coats for the season.
He didn't care care about what these Terrellians thought of him, he was just interested in keeping her safe instead going off on with Shandors. "Making a fool of myself? First he goes on a date with you, then threatened me with water and was being purposefully facetious with me, offering his bed!"
Flarluna put a paw over her head, she wouldn't bother talking him out of it any more. "Are you okay? You seem a bit skittish today."
"I'm fine. But don't change the subject! He said there was something you had to tell me?"
"Yes....But I'm not so sure-"
"Please?" He begged, putting on his cutest face.
She whispered it in his ear and he nearly fell over.

Flarluna was somewhere, hiding in the Terrellian forest, having expanded a rabbit hole, and had her kittens there. She had traveled through the trees, begin careful not to leave tracks or scent on the ground. The hole was covered by a thorny rose bush, protecting her from both the sun and any predators. There was a cat sized hole on one side, where Raznos came through. He brought her the fish from the meat locker then occasionally some cheese and eggs from the dining hall. Later they hunted in a separate part of the forest, well away from their makeshift shelter. Even Tapska had been left in the hard about where she had been hiding out.
clap.gif

sorry I haven't been posting a while I've been running a test. I was seeing how long it would take this thread to get 10,000 posts. my result was: one month and sixteen days. not bad at all, in fact, I think this thread is the quickest growing thread on BYC! of course, I could be wrong. but I doubt that I am. this time.

Shaki-oli scuttled (would it be?) over to a dark corner and started moaning. "I can't let this happen," he thought to himself, "I must kill this dragon and leave this BIG place! I need a weapon, or some real air." he sniffed foully at the damp air. "but how?"

Back
Top Bottom