~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

sorry I haven't been posting a while I've been running a test. I was seeing how long it would take this thread to get 10,000 posts. my result was: one month and sixteen days. not bad at all, in fact, I think this thread is the quickest growing thread on BYC! of course, I could be wrong. but I doubt that I am. this time.

Shaki-oli scuttled (would it be?) over to a dark corner and started moaning. "I can't let this happen," he thought to himself, "I must kill this dragon and leave this BIG place! I need a weapon, or some real air." he sniffed foully at the damp air. "but how?"
Inferno landed the ship then disembarked. "Come... meet some of the others." His tail swayed back and forth. they were inside a massive cave.

There were a few other Dragon around some mush smaller, some close to Inferno's size. They all eyes the bug curiously.

"What is that an overgrown crab?" One snickered.

(Hehe...I didn't even know...hust like silver...Go litha go!..)

Litha nodded moving to the room..star leaned on mork more heavily..

(it still might get confusing.. I already have 2 groups :p  and you still need to PM Owl if you are making a new species.  You can have a Mmeruke be a twisted bad guy if you like.  Centaurs with silver eyes can use magic, and are very rare now.  so far there are only 2)

"Yes... she will crash shortly anyhow with a sugar drop."  He rubbed Stars back.  "Litha you may sleep in Stars room."  He nodded.  He was alarmed about what they were saying though.

(Hehe...I didn't even know...hust like silver...Go litha go!..)

Litha nodded moving to the room..star leaned on mork more heavily..

Quote: Mork got up then gingerly scooped Star up into his arms. He carried her to his room then lay her down to rest. "Let me know if you need anything." He slowly moved one of her near white locks away from her face. "I may not really understand much of what is going on, but I do care, and I am alarmed about it. I will do what I can to help." He said softly.

Nothing too significant happened with Festus and Hellaina after the enchanted mirror incident.  After 6 weeks they decided on a cabin and ordered the kit and located a site to build.  It started a trend once the planetary shields were up and running, others were doing the same.

Hellaina maintained her dominant mare status and was subvertedly changing some mare dynamics in the colony.  Some of the stallions seemed to be calming down because of it.  Sutra and she were collaborating.  Helliana also had some chicken that came in a large crate.  She kept them in there for now.

Calliope started looking up to Festus as he had saved her from the stallion that overstepped his bounds, but she always wanted him within her site when outside of the tent.

Mavatix kept up with his assisting in watching out for them and remained silent about awaiting Festus' decision on promising the filly to his son.

Calliope had a birthday and the family sent a gift through Chance to her.  Two bengal kittens.  She snatched them out of the box and ran to her tend room, since the cabin was not finished yet.  She cuddled with them every night.  And since the food was now becoming plentiful she snuck them pieces of meat. 

(2 months total)

It was early morning and something furry was sleeping on Festus' face.  Hellaina stretched to start waking up to start her chores.  She looked at him then snickered.

Festus groaned, gently picking up the kitten and setting it down on the floor before getting up.

Hellaina chuckled. "See I am not the only one that likes to cuddle with you."  She began to change into a work shirt.

"Cuddle, okay, but not sleeping on my face," he yawned.

Quote: Hellaina chuckled. "See I am not the only one that likes to cuddle with you." She began to change into a work shirt.
"Cuddle, okay, but not sleeping on my face," he yawned.
Hellaina smirked. "I agree.. your face is mine, not the kitty cats." She kissed his lips. "Are you building or smithing today?" She combed her fingers through his hair.

Shera played with her hair a bit as they walked back. "Do you mind if I try and fish in my spare time? It would give me more to eat... I will of course let you eat of it first. I just am not getting enough on the rations."

Quote:
roll.png

(he hehe I wanna know what goes down write it out will ya
tongue.png
) (Yeah yeah. You and your writing... )

"What did you do that for?" Raznos looked hurt at her reaction.
"You were making a fool of yourself and accusing me in front of everyone. I can't eat with a friend without you attacking whoever's there?!" Flarluna spat out a bit of fur as he had just changed coats for the season.
He didn't care care about what these Terrellians thought of him, he was just interested in keeping her safe instead going off on with Shandors. "Making a fool of myself? First he goes on a date with you, then threatened me with water and was being purposefully facetious with me, offering his bed!"
Flarluna put a paw over her head, she wouldn't bother talking him out of it any more. "Are you okay? You seem a bit skittish today."
"I'm fine. But don't change the subject! He said there was something you had to tell me?"
"Yes....But I'm not so sure-"
"Please?" He begged, putting on his cutest face.
She whispered it in his ear and he nearly fell over.

Flarluna was somewhere, hiding in the Terrellian forest, having expanded a rabbit hole, and had her kittens there. She had traveled through the trees, begin careful not to leave tracks or scent on the ground. The hole was covered by a thorny rose bush, protecting her from both the sun and any predators. There was a cat sized hole on one side, where Raznos came through. He brought her the fish from the meat locker then occasionally some cheese and eggs from the dining hall. Later they hunted in a separate part of the forest, well away from their makeshift shelter. Even Tapska had been left in the hard about where she had been hiding out.
Jug was pacing out side in the hallways to burn off the extra calories he found himself now storing. He saw Raznos come back for the fish. "Hey.. when do we get to meet them?"

Seraleena stayed quiet and merely nodded and smiled at everyone as she passed. She followed Agate closely.

She smiled with ginuene hope. "Mork...can I give you something?"...Star felt a shudder go through her..what she was about to do...went against her laws...yet..she wasn't on krokia anymore...it would protect them...hopefully..
Star looked at mork and felt her being vibrate...it acknoweldged her choice...allowing her to procced..."Its something special...can I trust you with it..?

Mork got up then gingerly scooped Star up into his arms.  He carried her to his room then lay her down to rest.  "Let me know if you need anything."  He slowly moved one of her near white locks away from her face.  "I may not really understand much of what is going on, but I do care, and I am alarmed about it.  I will do what I can to help."  He said softly.

Quote: "Oh... is everything okay?" Melanie noted her daughter seemed a little shaken. "Come he is at his place in the palace. We can comm him from my house."

"Meh.. not quite so lizardish now." He winked.
"Ok.." Kaliska nodded, shooting Myrna a reassuring look. "Thanks."
(Timeskip back to the house?)
"I hope not!" Jasmine chuckled, swishing her tail.

Back
Top Bottom