~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11609024"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42320#post_11608797"]
[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42300#post_11608760"]
[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42320#post_11608712"]

"Ladies take there time and men rush things." Informed Nightshade.

"Hardy hard."  He snorted.   "Your mother is waiting in the study missy."

Nightshade rolled her eyes and emerged next to him"here." She whispered in his ear.

He kissed her.  "Good girl."  He winked.  "Very good little bad girl."  He smirked.

"Lets go to Rose." Nightshade smiled, strolling away.

Barabus walked close behind then waved a hand once they arrived and opened the doors.  He nodded to Rose.  "I am your host Lord Barabus." 

Rose looked at Nightshade and waved. She then glanced at Barabus, "hello." She smiled. "I'm Rose." She bowed.

"Hi mom." Smiled Nightshade with a wave.[/quote]
"Pleasure to meet you, you daughter has spoken much of you. I trust your journey here was not treacherous?"[/quote]

"Pleasure to meet you too." Smiled Rose. "No it was fine, scary at first then I relaxed the rest of the way." She informed.[/quote]
"Yes, the Black Triangle can have that effect." He nodded. Then Barabus waved his hand and delicacies appeared before her.  "You must be famished after a long trip... help yourself."  
[/quote]
Rose gazed at the delectables ahead, she smirked. She scanned through the food and snatched a dragon fruit and glanced up, "thanks. And yes its been a long one."

Quote: He chuckled. "No not quite like that.. Destructive darkness must be eliminated. and our light preserve things.. but either way it must remain or all be destroyed. If Evil spreads then everything will fade away."

He blinked at her. "Thanks... well the stallions don;t say much, it the mares that turn me down, go for the more good looking stallions" He shrugged. "But I like your opinion best.... have you a stallion Tesalia?"

Quote:

Nightshade rolled her eyes and emerged next to him"here." She whispered in his ear.
He kissed her. "Good girl." He winked. "Very good little bad girl." He smirked. "Lets go to Rose." Nightshade smiled, strolling away. Barabus walked close behind then waved a hand once they arrived and opened the doors. He nodded to Rose. "I am your host Lord Barabus."

Rose looked at Nightshade and waved. She then glanced at Barabus, "hello." She smiled. "I'm Rose." She bowed.

"Hi mom." Smiled Nightshade with a wave. "Pleasure to meet you, you daughter has spoken much of you. I trust your journey here was not treacherous?"

"Pleasure to meet you too." Smiled Rose. "No it was fine, scary at first then I relaxed the rest of the way." She informed. "Yes, the Black Triangle can have that effect." He nodded. Then Barabus waved his hand and delicacies appeared before her. "You must be famished after a long trip... help yourself." Rose gazed at the delectables ahead, she smirked. She scanned through the food and snatched a dragon fruit and glanced up, "thanks. And yes its been a long one."
"Well.. I shall leave you two to talk. I have business to attend , ad then would like to speak with you also Rose." He gave a slow not then turned for the exit. A few extra dragon fruit appeared on the platter as well.

He chuckled. "No not quite like that.. Destructive darkness must be eliminated. and our light preserve things.. but either way it must remain or all be destroyed.  If Evil spreads then everything will fade away."

He blinked at her. "Thanks...  well the stallions don;t say much, it the mares that turn me down, go for the more good looking stallions"  He shrugged.  "But I like your opinion best.... have you a stallion Tesalia?"

"But light and dark can't exist without the other. And if there is just light and no dark...how is it balanced?" Bella asked, getting entertained.

"If you mean mate? No." Tesalia replied walking again. "Why go for the nice looking ones? If you find out their rude and mean later?" She gazed at him, "I rather find a mate...or so you call a stallion for the way he treats you...not much looks."

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
(hehe, bet you didn't see that coming, nor will you the next part!)
Inferno eyed him. "There are not hatchlings right now."
"oh. ummmm..." Shaki-oli was feeling a little awkward. "OOOOOOkaaaaaaay? uh, I am... a fan of laser tag and knitting. you guys ever played?"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11609099"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11609073"]
[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11609024"]
[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42320#post_11608797"]
[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42300#post_11608760"]
[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42320#post_11608712"]

"Ladies take there time and men rush things." Informed Nightshade.

"Hardy hard."  He snorted.   "Your mother is waiting in the study missy."

He kissed her.  "Good girl."  He winked.  "Very good little bad girl."  He smirked.

"Lets go to Rose." Nightshade smiled, strolling away.

Barabus walked close behind then waved a hand once they arrived and opened the doors.  He nodded to Rose.  "I am your host Lord Barabus." 

"Hi mom." Smiled Nightshade with a wave.[/quote]
"Pleasure to meet you, you daughter has spoken much of you. I trust your journey here was not treacherous?"[/quote]

"Pleasure to meet you too." Smiled Rose. "No it was fine, scary at first then I relaxed the rest of the way." She informed.[/quote]
"Yes, the Black Triangle can have that effect." He nodded. Then Barabus waved his hand and delicacies appeared before her.  "You must be famished after a long trip... help yourself."  [/quote]
Rose gazed at the delectables ahead, she smirked. She scanned through the food and snatched a dragon fruit and glanced up, "thanks. And yes its been a long one."[/quote]
"Well.. I shall leave you two to talk. I have business to attend , ad then would like to speak with you also Rose."  He gave a slow not then turned for the exit.   A few extra dragon fruit appeared on the platter as well.
[/quote]

Nightshade looked at Rose then Barabus, "see you aground." She smiled.

Rose looked at Barabus, "nice meeting you and thanks." She bowed.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11609051"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/42330#post_11608918"]
"good night, Jega." He smiled, wrapping his tail around her.

_________

Aurora began to soar through the sky, heading to the ship. She glanced down at Milan, "I understand. " she smiled. "But why would the light do that?" She asked.

Flame traced behind, flapping her ears.

Jega snuggled a moment.  "I will see you tomorrow?"

"It doesn't really do it.. its an attraction to your beauty.. your pureness. It is the way of light.  It always attracts itself."

Legend popped one eye opened, "of course." He murmured.

"Makes since." Smiled Aurora, landing lightly on her feet. "I will watch out." She mentioned.

Flame landed too.

Jega giggled. "I thought you were going back to your room.. Okay." She licked him again. Then snuggled even more to sleep.  If you get cold you should roll away.

"Good."  Milan then signaled the ship.  Once they got the message it turned around. 

Inoth went to Legend's room to inform him. but found he wasn't there.

Legend began to sleep, but his instincts kicked in. "Don't worry ill warm you up." He smiled.

Aurora walked up to Milan, "what you doing? " she asked.

Jega eyed him dreamily.  "You are gaining my love."  She whispered with a smile.

"I called the warship.. she is the only one out here able to help.  Others will come to help protect your world."  She bowed.

Legend unsealed his eyes and turned to her, "really? That good." He smiled. "I sense something. " he informed.

"Thanks for helping I really appreciate it." Aurora beamed a radiant smile. "Will I follow?"[/quote]
"What?"  She stroked his back with her tail.

"Yes you will go on board.. I will stay here with the rest if the Aurora."  Milan  nodded.
[/quote]

"Like...someone is asking for me
" legend replied.
_=_________

"Your staying behind?" Aurora asked. "Then hand out your hand." Informed Aurora, sticking her's out.

"Ranbo is desciding... and I intend to look into the Shiga.. If they are a threat they will be eliminated.

Kuru was humming in the kitchen.

"They will give you pecial codes.. you can send us messages that way.. keep us updated and vice versa.

Rein kissed him, "ok."

"Nice." Star smiled as she smelled the food.

"Anything else I must go before I leave to Lilypedia? "

"Glad to have you back..."  He returned her kiss, then went back to observing what was going on.

"Huh?"  Kuru asked not sure if she was talking to him or not.

"Someone will give you what you need on the way there.  To help protect you." Nostros nodded.  "I will give you time with your son." He gave a bow then left.

"Of course I'm back." Rein smiled. "Now what you doing?" She asked.

"Thanks for cooking!"

Rambo watch the king leave and looked at Riko.

Riko looked back.

"Looking for things I need to see.  It takes patience."  He kept a hand on her.

"Oh you are welcome...  I don't mind."  He grinned.

Rein grabbed his hand and rested her head on it, "you don't think they will be trouble do you?" As she thought the things that Nostros said and the conversation had with Angel scrabbles in her head.

"Yes but its nice to have you cook." Star complimented.

"Riko." Rambo sighed.

"Yes?" Asked Riko.

"What ever happened to me...never give up Moonshine. " he begged.

Riko gazed at him, "I wont...why would you think that?" He asked.

Rambo glanced down, "because...what I did." He frowned. He looked at Riko, "Other empires will try to raid Lilypedia and us obey and follow."

"I wont let them...but who is in rule after me if I move on? Or don't accept?" Riko asked.

Rambo pricked his ears up, "well its in the Angel temple, and in are palace." Replied Rambo. "Why would you not accept?" He asked.

Riko lowered his head, "well I meet someone I like." He smiled.

Quote: "Tell me a story, a story about our daughter, what will she be like." He bounced her a little to keep her awake. He was struggling with it too.

"Sozak. How's the investigation going on the accident with my brother?" Inoth asked.

"We got a transmission sating that there was an emergency, security code 4. But that code means weapons system failure, there were none on that ship."

"Whats 3 and 5 what if he miss typed it? He's not really that well versed in such things." Inoth insisted.

"Intruder for 3 and weapons malfunction or 5. Why?"

I have a good hunch Sozak. "What if they were taken and the ship blown?"

"We are till scouting the area." He assured.

Inoth grew frustrated. "Okay." He huffed then rubbed the back of Sarlaain's shoulder.

"The Tiara was my grandmothers. She married a Duke. And their daughter was my mother, who married my father the Baron before me." He explained, taking it out of the case. The he handed it to her to play with.
(AAAAAND, I return, after two, long weeks of no BOTE!!! LOL! Miss me?!)

Azola's eyes began to droop, lower and lower. She could feel herself jostled by Hayden, but her mind involuntarily ignored the motion, allowing her to drift farther and farther into sleep's grasp. Opening her eyes again, she choked, "I don't know what she'll be like! I don't even know if I'll have her, at this rate!" before bursting into tears.

Sarlaain looked on, her expression a mixture of worry, excitement, and hope.

Pearl ran a finger along it's silver edge. "It's very pretty," she said softly, as if she thought her voice would crack a gem in it. She gently stroked the surface of a stone.
(about time :p)

Hayden held her tightly. "Oh Azi... you will.. she will be as beautiful as you, and healthy. You will be a great mother." He gave her a shaky kiss on the forehead.

Soon a ship appeared over them. The tractor bean sucking the pod in. As soon as it docked they were teleported to medical.

An hour later a new message came in. "SIR... They picked up a signal.. Hayden's code."

Inoth took a shaky breath.. "Thank you Mother."

"Almost as pretty as you." He smiled.
(XD)

Azola fell asleep. (XP)

Sarlaain began to cry all over again, then laugh. Then she hugged Inoth.

)_________________________

"Aw, thanks," Pearl said.

"Indeed." Crut raised his head a bit then sighed.  "I should get my babe back to her mother. My wife I a sure is worried. By the way Athena...  might I suggest you visit Terrellia. We have some very advanced biotech and healing techniques.. that may yet just assist you.  Something tells me that you need to be able to walk later if you can.  I also want to open my hoe to you. I have some very good nursemaids." He placed a hand on Kendra."As eventually we will be family anyhow."  He gave a nod.

She leaned her head against him and squeezed him tightly. "Did you find her?"

Menetak established a bond. and he cringed from the grief.  He then lay next to her on the bed holding her. "Shhhh.. I's going to be okay. You are safe now.  Let it go. Let it go."  He spoke soothingly.  He knew he might need to fetch Inoth to help.
Athena nodded but slightly narrow her eyes at the walking comment " I can walk fine... But i will think about it."

________

"Yes... but she... no she wasn't touch by the raiders but..." he wadnt sure how to explain.

_________

'No..." she whimpered instinctively kicking out "stop..please no..." tears streamed freely on her face, between the common she seemed to speak gibberish kelishan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom