~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: "I told you because you are the father of one, and you are involved because you have seen her mind. This whole thing if very disturbing... I don't know about her ability to survive this. Nor will we ask you to be bound to her. This is not you average situation." She sighed. "If I drank I would get me a hard one right now." She mumbled then headed out.

__________________________--

"You better be." She whispered and kissed him. Thelma then backed away.

Blue took off from the planet with Era. "This is Era the queen Moby, She is the highest extension of Gold in the galaxy. I only travel with her, I have no intent of loosing this host." She nodded.

Aurthur laughed. "I know Lyta that's why I called you here.. but have we any others? Divinity perhaps? Someone else?"

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
(hehe, bet you didn't see that coming, nor will you the next part!)
Inferno eyed him. "There are not hatchlings right now."
"oh. ummmm..." Shaki-oli was feeling a little awkward. "OOOOOOkaaaaaaay? uh, I am... a fan of laser tag and knitting. you guys ever played?"
A few busted up laughing. "Where did you find this guy.. he is good entertainment."

Inferno snorted . "I doubt any of us are so delicate as to be able to knit.... never hear of lazer tag."
the cyberbug screamed and ran into a wall. laser tag is all about... oh, forget it! I'm outta here! I just want to destroy and conquer right now, not be pestered around by apparently unintelligent giant scaly worms with wings and fire breath!!!

"I told you because you are  the father of one, and you are involved because you have seen her mind.  This whole thing if very disturbing... I don't know about her ability to survive this. Nor will we ask you to be bound to her.  This is not you average situation." She sighed.  "If I drank I would get me a hard one right now." She mumbled then headed out.

__________________________--

"You better be."  She whispered and kissed him.  Thelma then backed away.

Blue took off from the planet with Era.  "This is Era the queen Moby,  She is the highest extension of Gold in the galaxy.  I only travel with her, I have no intent of loosing this host."  She nodded.

Aurthur laughed. "I know Lyta that's why I called you here.. but have we any others?  Divinity perhaps?  Someone else?"
"indeed.."

-----

He nodded. "Do we have anyone else here? "

------
"Divinty maybe... Traverler no, has something against you, I don't know about serenity... mind you this is what Saragon has told me after I, changed." Lyta knew that red would know about the one ability all realm beings that are like guardian can chose one being from this realm and turn their soul into one of them. "Saragon went on a special mission for tigeress..."

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
"oh. ummmm..." Shaki-oli was feeling a little awkward. "OOOOOOkaaaaaaay? uh, I am... a fan of laser tag and knitting. you guys ever played?"
A few busted up laughing. "Where did you find this guy.. he is good entertainment."

Inferno snorted . "I doubt any of us are so delicate as to be able to knit.... never hear of lazer tag."
the cyberbug screamed and ran into a wall. laser tag is all about... oh, forget it! I'm outta here! I just want to destroy and conquer right now, not be pestered around by apparently unintelligent giant scaly worms with wings and fire breath!!!
hey, that would be 1,101 posts!

Quote: "Well it is about time.. such tender lips should not have been neglected for so long." Bill ran a hand along her hair.

"Marie... she... she is worried about loosing more lives.. that you hand may have to be responsible for for more death. That's what is bothering her." She sniffed trying to control her emotions again.

Menetack chuckled. "I brought you soft cheese though." He rubbed her leg again.

"Yeah well... you order it and I will share... just in case." He winked.

Quote: Gordon was still skeptical but tried to be understanding. "What is wrong?" Gordon asked noting his look.

"We tried, he needs a bit more than we can manage, whatever they are made of is... freaking difficult." The medic explained.

Iila pulled the top off with her teeth then drank some. She could help heal him, but she knew he would not want it. They had all agreed before going to the surface. She could not get the top back on with her hands bound. Then she felt a hand on her lower back. She froze stiff. "Not everyday we get to see something like you around." A Grey felt the skin on her arm. The Dark's get to have all the fun. He walked around and studied her face. Iila pulled it away. He just chuckled then backed off.

Quote: "I know that." She sighed. "Bu did you want it... did you want something like this do happen.. before Jiminix?" She had her face close to his studying him more.

Kendra had a moment of shock then started laughing.

Crut looked up from his book. "Really? Ski go outside or something.... after you put the couch back." He stated.

Holloweth came running and snickering at the same time. "Carrot carrot carrot!"

Ina giggled. "Oink oink."

hey, that would be 1,101 posts!
LOL)

They all laughed at him. "yes you have conquered, you are the master Jester. You are no going anywhere... we could use your entertainment."

"Was that an attempt to call us stupid and insult us?" A female asked.

"Is seems so, he used too many words to say something simple. Our intelect must be below his standards." He nickered.

Quote: Yonell sat up finally. "Hello?" She looked around. There were no windows She walked up to the fish and stared at them. "I wish I could be like you.... no one tries to hurt you, they feed you, take care of you..." She touched the glass. "You should be free though... you deserve to live in the river." She started crying.

_____________________________-

"No.... my good siblings are all in too young a host captured or still roaming. I will not risk someone she can host. We already offered but he being is to corrupt. I also have a light spirit with us.. you cannot see her though. Only Centaurs and magics can."

Vellora sat there listening the whole time.

"Have you used up your ability to change someone?" Arthur inquired.

Legend heard the steps and plucked his head out, finding who it is.

"I'm young." Ralis nodded. "I have so much young years ahead of me." He smiles. He glanced at her, "why?" He asked.

Aura soon came face to face with him, "He's dead it doesn't matter." She repeated. "Fix things huh? Can you fix my DNA structure he messed up?" She asked.

It was a lavender Terrellian, will long black hair that almost seemed blue. He dress flowed long behind her, ad e she seemed to float as she walked.  He incredible green eyes turned  and gazed at Legend.  A smiled flashed across her face.

"I was just.... curious."  She blinked at him then shook her head and rubbed it. "I think I need food."

"I can clone a light creature.. I am sure I can figure it out.. but I have to get samples to do it. The only evil genius, black magic scientist sorcerer allowed, is me.. so anyone elses diabolical schemes i am not too keen on. I intend to restore Brenka and keep some bloody order."  He was speaking truth but there was far more to it.  "Balance is needed."

Legend walked up to her, "who exactly are you?" He returned the smile.

"Or go ahead." Smiled Ralis.

"Can you also fix so my body doesn't accept any kind of DNA, that is gets a hold of?" Asked Aura. "Because that's why he kept me." She sighed.

"I am Sasha the Royal Keeper.  This path leads to my home." She smiled. "Who may I ask are you?"

Milan stood up and dusted grass off her long dress. Then she tossed her white locks. "Go ahead and what, eat?"  She smiled back then slowly walked towards a tree. 

"If it is you purpose I cannot change it...  I will see what I can find out. but it may very well mean that you are a genome sanctus."

Legend crawled out more, "I'm Legend and im an Aurora." He informed.

"You don't want to eat?" Ralis thought."you just said you should eat." He informed.

"A genome Sectus?" Aura tilted her head."what is that?" She asked.

"Oh yes Inoth told me about you.  Pleasure."  She bowed. Then she gazed at Jega.  "Are you nesting?"

"NO I do......."  She sat back down.  "I feel so drained... you took a lot out of me."

"Genome Sanctus... it means you are a genetic powerhouse, you store information and can probably use it to create things.. like of you had my DNA in you you don't have to be altered but say all my hair falls out, you can restore that genetic marker of mine that failed.  And you should be able to shape shift to anything you touch... but you are too young.  When you fuly develop you will be powerful indeed.  Yet I need to test you o verify that."  Barabus explained.

Legend glance at Jega then her, "How is Inoth doing?" He asked. "Yes she is and asleep. "

"Here." Smiled Ralis. He took her hand gently reviving what she lost. "That should help." He smiled as the light traveled.

"I'm still lost." Aura sighed. "But I'm not going to be a lab rat am I?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom