~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Ina smacked his arm a tad. "You are still not really talking to me.. Moro was doing the same thing. That is wrong with you?"

She waved a hand in front of his face and snapped her fingers. "You sure?"

Kendra rolled  her eyes.  "Are you that bored?"

(I know)

Krits started laughing then banged his chest. "Can I get a video first?"

The colt just wagged his tail.

Halloweth started nodding his head up and down several times. And bore his teeth at Ski.
"just somethings... moro has been keeping secret just like leyal... and I have a odd feeling they'll come out... yeesh gotta hit harder then that"

-----
"Yes." He luagh softly taking her hand "just thinking... I get like this sorry."

----

"No.. I want to make sure fuzzball is okay."

----

"No!" She hit him on the back of his head. (Lol) leyal was freaking out mentally.

----

0.o "yesh I am not hungry! Anyway they are to cute to eat."

Quote: Gordon laughed. "Did they survive?"

Iila then decided to take a different approach. "Fine..." She seemed to light on fire with her eyes and hair. "Then defend yourself Zander." She executed an uncommon white spell and he was flung against the wall. She bore her teeth that had small fangs and hissed at him. "No foul play this way." She took a stance.

The guard outside thought he heard something and debated on entering.

"Purple? What is his game exactly?" Nostros inquired.

He looked her over. "I could spare you you know..."
"if you think what I think your think... yemecha ko no" (I think you can guess what she said.) "I always knew there will be a chance I would be captured... I am no fool. I knew very well what I did came wirh a risk, that i could be a 'entertainer' or become a raiders trophy wife because of my looks." She snorted.

Gordon laughed.  "Did they survive?"

Iila then decided to take a different approach. "Fine..."  She seemed to light on fire with her eyes and hair. "Then defend yourself Zander."  She executed an uncommon white spell and he was flung against the wall. She bore her teeth that had small fangs and hissed at him.   "No foul play this way."  She took a stance.

The guard outside thought he heard something  and debated on entering.

"Purple? What is his game exactly?"  Nostros inquired.
"yes." He snorted "and are enjoying out oddly enough. "

----

He grunted as he hit the wall. In a fluid hand movement the walls had spikes fly out, nothing to kill her.

----

"The fool been trying to take down the realm walls... to let them merge. He thinks he'll be ableoto control it but there is realms that are blocked for a reason."l

Quote: Hal of the snickered. "Indeed." Then a few flopped on their back roaring with laughter.
the cyberbug was red with anger. then he tried a different approach. "so, how are the kids?"
(hehe, bet you didn't see that coming, nor will you the next part!)
Inferno eyed him. "There are not hatchlings right now."
"oh. ummmm..." Shaki-oli was feeling a little awkward. "OOOOOOkaaaaaaay? uh, I am... a fan of laser tag and knitting. you guys ever played?"
A few busted up laughing. "Where did you find this guy.. he is good entertainment."

Inferno snorted . "I doubt any of us are so delicate as to be able to knit.... never hear of lazer tag."
the cyberbug screamed and ran into a wall. laser tag is all about... oh, forget it! I'm outta here! I just want to destroy and conquer right now, not be pestered around by apparently unintelligent giant scaly worms with wings and fire breath!!!
hey, that would be 1,101 posts!
LOL)

They all laughed at him. "yes you have conquered, you are the master Jester. You are no going anywhere... we could use your entertainment."

"Was that an attempt to call us stupid and insult us?" A female asked.

"Is seems so, he used too many words to say something simple. Our intelect must be below his standards." He nickered.
Shaki-oli scuttled towards the nearest dragon, slashing madly with his claws. "I AM GREATER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!"

Quote: "Nope.. and no I know you secret... Mwaha." He chuckled then looked down. "Well we should get down." He kissed her forehead.

"Oh really..." She wiggled her fingers. "Don't make me break out these babies on you."

(I know :p He doesn't. Bordeleu Rat)

Then thing tried to bite him then ran in a hole going into the house O.O. "Um Marie!? It went inside!"

"Oh... I see." She said. "So you are a master of healing then?"

"Uh... yeah." He grabbed a napkin to wipe it off. "Oops." He blushed.

The alarm sounded and a group of people rushed to the Moby's cell. "She was not supposed to die yet.. what did you give her?"  One smacked another. "Prep the room . we need to salvage what we can before it's too late.   I wasn't ready yet." He grumbled placing a tag on the body.

The blessing that Esta murmured made that the things inside where no good, and since the Moby gave her her power. While the guards came in she was meditating, hearing every word.

"Nope.. and no I know you secret... Mwaha."  He chuckled then looked down. "Well we should get down."  He kissed her forehead.

"Oh really..."  She wiggled her fingers. "Don't  make me break out these babies on you."

(I know :p He doesn't. Bordeleu Rat)

Then thing tried to bite him then ran in a hole going into the house O.O.  "Um Marie!?  It went inside!"

"Oh... I see."  She said. "So you are a master of healing then?"

"Uh... yeah."  He grabbed a napkin to wipe it off.  "Oops."  He blushed.
"I would... but I am a little bit trap." She smirked.

----

He tossed her it. (Lol)

----

-_o "oookaay...."

---

"Yep."

----

She laughed.

Quote: The ship entered orbit. "Request permission for a file transfer." Arthur shrugged. "Its not the first time I have asked for one." He argues with the clerk. He had no intention of landing yet. He wanted a list of names and data.

"I doubt that." He started arming himself with his gadgets.

Back
Top Bottom