~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:

"Well then strawberry you shall have." He headed for the store.

"They poo inside... and we hear their songs just fine. out ears are very keen." She informed.

"I know." She giggled. "Come and get me puppy." She kissed to him then started running again.

"Yes I had two wives taken.. a new foe that is succeeds will destroy us all. a handfull of other foes. and heard headed being who won;t tll me what I need to know.. and yes of course I irritate others im a 'bad guy' according to everyone else.. ya know if only people would be as sweet as you maybe they would see me differently." he sighed.

"oh I also over passion fruit." Shella winked into his eyes.

"A lot of species have keen hearing. But I guess I enjoy birds so much, is because I'm part of one." Zahara snickered, reversing back to Kasha's direction.

Alto blinked at her, "Puppy?" He grinned, obviously thinking it's playtime now. He sprinted and clamped to another branch and skydived down to a pair of vast leaves. He landed on his feet and pounced off the leaves to a branch, then the ground. "Your mine now." He snickered, and darted after her.

Amalurra tilted her head sideways, "How are you bad? You helped Aura from....Someone's mess up and your protecting an Oracle...How does that make you bad?" She asked, faking her sorrow. "Those are good too." He entered the store and went to the juice isle. "Here you go.. pick as many as you want... just not the whole store." He chuckled.

"Of course." She smiled.

Nostros was settling a border dispute for some colonist farmers.

She kept running but didn't have his speed. She bound over a large log then hid under it. She held her breath.

Barbus was no fool, but he continued. "Perhaps you should ask my enemies.... they like to make crafty assumptions about what happened. I just do what it takes to assure we all survive."

Shella grew a sparkling smile and her eyes glisten full of joy. "Oh there is so many." She snickered, examining each one closely.

Zahara nodded, "Shall we go visit Nostros? " she asked, examining the plants.

Shakiera glance at Mea, "hey do you want to glide somewhere else? I promise to be gentle." She smiled, for a promise.

Alto was concentrating on his sight instead of his smell. He briefly leaped over the immense log and proceed to dot, until he realized she was out of his sight.

Amalurra nodded, "And who are your enemies?" She asked, finishing her cheese. "Can I have more juice?" She asked.

"Take your time." he stroked her wing.

"No.. he needs to work." She smiled. "We can watch a bit or continues about if you like?"

"Um... howabout a walk.. I need to settle my breakfast back down."

Jolly crouched low under the log the grass hiding her... mostly.

He summoned more. "Many.. Some are light creatures.. others not." Out of the blue Shella glided down the Ilse and stocked up on the juice, by tossing them in a basket. "All!" She hollered. As she return she began to smoothly slid across the floor in a rhythm. (I love juice." She grinned as she continued.

Zahara nodded, "As long as you and he don't mind it." She shot a shy smile, observing more.

"he he. Okay." Shakiera giggled, launching off the tree. She fanned out her wings and glided down to the surface.

Alto wasn't going to use his sense of smell, yet. He keened his eyes and scanned around for her.

Amalurra tilted her head at the juice, "And why would you want me to talk to them?" She asked, tilting back and sipped on it. "One of each.. only have so much room pumpkin and we can always come back." He snickered at her cuteness.

_________________________-

"Not at all." She smiled.

_____________________-

"-better." She rolled in Shakeira's fur.

Only a small patch if the shiny purple hair could be seen if he could see them through the flowers. Jolly listened for him and after it grew silent she carefully moved her head up to look.

"It was a figure of speech.. as in you can ask them why they think I am a bad guy." "Oh that sounds good!" Shella hollered over excited. She scouted for the pumpkin juice, as she listened, "Okay." she giggled. She found it and snatched it, "I love juice." She snickered, setting it in the basket.

Zahara didn't pay any attention to Kasha, but listened, "Okay." she muttered, observing still.

Shakiera felt her rub against her pelt, "You like my fur?" She giggled, preparing to land.

Alto did detect something purple, he silenty scurried on the log. Once she peeped her head up he pounced on her, "Your mine." he smiled.

"Well I can say this, there has been many bad news about, like kidnapping creatures such as the Terrelians." Amalurra cocked a brow. "I see that. I like it too.. but don;t you get it often enough?" He wondered.

After the farmers finished arguing Nostros took the data and read it. He then sighed. "Very well if you cannot come to an agreement yourselves I will do it for you. Each year you trade the adjoining territory in dispute or split it down the middle.. if you continue the path you are on even with such an agreement then after the third year, I will take the questioned plot for myself and give it to another farmer.. is this understood?"

"They nodded."

"Now who will go first?"

The one farmer sighed. "I'd rather not loose the land completely so I will let him go first.. I will have to adapt my crop."

"Sounds good to me." The other huffed.

Nostros watched their eyes carefully. "No.. you work he land first.. and in fact I think I better look at this property again. Hmmmm. Ah well you sir since you have shown the spirit of generosity and care for the land you get 2/3 of it and the other 1/3... you have 3 years an suggest you make peace.." He sealed the new property line. "Here you go." He smiled. "Good day."

Both the men bowed and left.

"Yup."

Jolly yelped and panted as she lay flat on her back looking up at him from being startled O.O..... then she settled and smiled. "Darn you got me... " She giggled. "Did you enjoy your chase?"

"Mmm yes ... I have heard that too.... and it happens to most species. I don't have any here right now. My last slave escaped. And yes I keep a few, I have a lot to maintain around here and so many detest me I have to make them stay." He shrugged.

Shella nodded as she place some juices back, "Well ya, but if some of us don't get juice in amount of time we go crazy." She grinned, glancing over her shoulder in his eyes. She set a few more down, "By the way your immortal." She snickered, hiding behind a stock of juice.

Zahara listened and observed closely, "Too bad life isn't like that all the time." She sighed.

Shakiera landed on her front paws and fanned her wings for a bit, "there." She smiled, creating a ramp from her wing.

Alto swayed his tail full of joy and panted too, "Yes he nodded happily. "I must say your really good." he grinned, pouncing off of her and on the log. "Joy...you're really fun." he gasped.

Amalurra raised a brow, "You keep slaves?" :hmm "Why? What did they do to deserve it?" She asked, sipping more.

"Oh yeah forget I am not just some old stud anymore." He smirked. "Are you addicted or something?" He wondered.

"Like what?" Kasha asked quietly.

Mea scurried down. "Thank you." *squeak*

Jolly lay there and looked up at him. "Thanks.. well I have had training.. and I always was a bit of a daredevil. Having 3 brothers can do that." She giggled. "You put up a good chase too Alto." She ginned. She thought a moment. "Do you like to play hide and seek?"

"I have my reasons." He smirked. "I do what I need to ensure certain things will happen.. like all of us survive. And I need certain people for certain things... " He shrugged.

Shella strolled up to him and gifted him an lovely hug, "That's right, and your now part of me." She kissed his lips tenderly. "We just love juice that much."

Zahara glance at Kasha, "More friendly and fair." She sighed, explaining. "Life ist isn't fair to most...even if we do sweet things."

Shakiera fluttered skyward, "good bye and your welcome." She nodded and glided back to the palace.

Alto nodded in. Delight, "I love hide and seek...I was born with it." He grinned, rising up. "You hide and ill seek you out."

________

Amalurra slurped a but more, "Luke who? " she wondered, planting it back on the table. Gerard stared into her lovely eyes. A loving smile spread across his face. "Well I will just have to keep you happy hm?" He leaned in and kissed her soft lips. "Lets buy this and head back... " He winked.

"We understand that... it's they way he rules.. and he oversees the other Kings as well. we have a massive and intricate system of governing... but most that dwell in our empire are light creatures.... that and my husband is not a harsh ruler.. even since Odin's attempt to save his people.. he became harsh.. then his sons after. Nostros and his brother are fierce fighters.. but their hearts gentle." She watched her husband as she spoke.

Mea scurried away. In the far distance the twin shimmering peaks of the palace could be seen like beacons.

Jolly sat up the leaned against his knees. "The borders are about 1000 feet from this log.. If you find me and tag me... I owe you dinner." She smiled. "If you loose.. I get a tour of your ship?" She smiled up at him. "Or do we just play until the night falls?"

"That is for this stallion to know my ear.. I can't give away all my secrets. "For most I need only tiny thing.. they would never miss it.. but I am still denied.. so I have to take sometimes... drastic measures."
Shells nodded happily as she set some juices back to their original places. She reversed, slowly detaching, "yes." She smiled, grasping his fingers.

Alto nodded as he heeded, "I like the dinner and the tour part." He grinned, stirring her purple hair.

Zahara nodded slowly, as she listenes, "Just like a wolf. A fierce fighter, but a gentle hearted lover." She smirked, glancing at her.

Rashieka aimed her landing at a balcony.

Amalurra glance at him, "Do you need anything from..." She ceased as she quivered her ears to a sound.

Another portal on the outside of the building appeared.
Gerard held he waist gently as they went to purchase what she has selected. He then paid for the juices and strapped the bags over his back.

Jolly slightly smiled, but then gently grasped the back of his hand. "Who goes first?" She reversed a tad.

"Give him wigs and he would be an eagle." Kasha playfully elbowed her.

A guard slightly startled when he saw Shakeira.

Barabus' eyes narrowed. "Protect yourself... stay hidden. I will deal with this." He disappeared in a black cloud appearing above the portal his black blade in hand. He threw asmal device inside the portal. It was like a tiny flying insect.. but much much more.
Shella had a fluorescent smile blooming at him, "You want me to carry one?" She asked, crawling onto his back.

Alto released her hair and pounced back, "I'll seek you out." He grinned, love in his eyes. "I'll do it." he offered.

Zahara tried to cease her laughing, but it bursted it like an volcano, "Oh...good one.." She giggled to hard and fell back laughing. "Or a pigeon." She added as she laughed.

Shakiera glance down and waved a paw at the guard. She detected the expression on his face and snickered as she landed on a skyscraper balcony.

Amalurra rolled her eyes knowing what it was, but played along. She reversed and stayed behind an object, but peeked over.

A brown wolf with white spots watched him from behind, waiting for Barabus to notice him.

Once the bug seeped in the portal, it enclosed on itself and vanished.

Last edited:
Quote: "Oh I'll be sure ready." Zandor grinned, enjoying pissing her off.

"Oh I bet." Rein rolled her eyes, sarcastically.
"Out sure hate me...don't you?" Zandor sighed in delight.
"A duh! you kidnap me." She growled, padding to a corner.
"You enjoy the darkness on that dreadful planet?" Zandor faked a gasp.
"It's only darkness if yo choose it that way. " Rein sighed.
"Hmm well when Drake entered there, he sent me it was full of darkness...he shall deliver your message...but I hope your mate is away while Drake is finish." Zandor snickered deviously.
"Why?!" Rein growled, not looking at him.
"Oh he'll get a surprise." Zandor grinned, sharpening his claws.

Back
Top Bottom