~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird and cool not fit for a family though XD

0.jpg

"How often do you travel to town?"  Jack inquired.

"You wield gold.. what can it do?"  She asked.

(if her has  pewter inside him or growing in his hair or eyes. it looks like silver, only  more like a shimmery brushed nickel. The metal is the source that the magic can be used. called an extension)

"Thank you, me too."  He smiled. "What about you?"

Kate shrugged, "I'm mostly in the woods, hiding." She informed, completing the smoothie.

Avery nodded respectfully, "yes ma'am." He smiled, revealing more to her.

Theniza decided to plant in the sprinkled sand, "Adapt to this place." She answered sticking her palm in the tender sand.

"What do you mean?" He asked Shangowah.

________

"Good..." He chuckled. "Looks like my brother found your other daughter." He nodded.

_________________--

Lavar looked up at the sky through the trees. He then smiled. "Life is good now... I have you.. and we have this beautiful world to live in."

"What I was playing.. is something wrong with that?"
" I haven't been real personal.."

----------

"hmmm interesting. "she laughed.

" yes and we have our whole live ahead of us to explore it!"

_________

"no, Im just not used to people like you...' she smiled slightly.

Quote: Silver Dane spread his wings. "Hang on."

(oops XD)

He hopped around playfully and slapped his front paws down trying to get his mother to play with him.

Some one new was coming down the shaft. It was a Terrellian woman. She looked terrified and the guards angrily shoved her past Sprirt and those with him. "That way Nightlight."
"Okay." she snagged onto his scales tightly.

Star rolled her eyes and bent down, "Okay." she smiled and rolled on the grass. (
tongue.png
)

Spirit eyed the Terrelian like a flower and stalked behind. He flapped his massive expanse of wings and took of for the air with lightning speed.

He pounced on her growling. Oddette waddled over wanting to join in.

They took her to a cell. Then shoved her in. "See you tonight." They ignored Spirit.

She hissed at them after she rolled back up onto her knees.

Nova held onto dear life.

_________

Star pawed Odette and Valor, playfully.

Spirit strolled up to the female, "hey." He smiled. He then soared above the clouds slowing down. "Ever been this high before?"

___________________--

Odette made a growl as well. Like a tiny bear.

She looked at him saying nothing. She figured he was a buyer. She just curled up in the corner concealing her tears.
"Never!" She barked full of joy.

Star rolled them around growling playful.

"Please listen." Spirit begged, brushing his light to her.
Silver chuckled then he inhaled and let our a heat blasting billow of flame. " Look at that.. can cook anything." He chuckled.

They tried to munch on her toes.

That got her attention. She crawled closer. "You are a brother." Tears filled her eyes.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/60150#post_12277718"][quote name="fuzzball4444" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/60140#post_12277594"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/60120#post_12277455"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/60120#post_12276684 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Yup... you can stop flapping and rest on my head if you like."

(i thought it was Victor)

Some of the others around watched them curiously  as they were much different from the other Drex.

Some of he slaved were shouting as they were being drug away after being sold. They had families they were being separated from. Some were calm. Other looked as if they were giving up hope.. lifeless. Some looked aggressive and dangerous.

"okay."  nova smiled.

(Nope it's Valor.)

Star didn't pay attention to them, but tried to get Valor to fly.

Spirit couldn't believe the sight. He searched for perfect targets to help.

Silver Dane spread his wings. "Hang on."

(oops XD)

He hopped around playfully and  slapped his front paws down trying to get his mother to play with him.

Some one new was coming down the shaft. It was a Terrellian woman.  She  looked terrified and the guards angrily shoved her past Sprirt and those with him. "That way Nightlight."

"Okay." she snagged onto his scales tightly.

Star rolled her eyes and bent down, "Okay." she smiled and rolled on the grass. :)P )

Spirit eyed the Terrelian like a flower and stalked behind.

He flapped his massive expanse of wings and took of for the air with lightning speed.

He pounced on her growling. Oddette waddled over wanting to join in.

They took her to a cell.  Then shoved her in. "See you tonight."  They ignored Spirit.

She hissed at them  after she rolled back up onto her knees.

Nova held onto dear life.

_________

Star pawed Odette and Valor, playfully.

Spirit strolled up to the female, "hey." He smiled.

He then soared above the clouds slowing down. "Ever been this high before?"

___________________--

Odette made a growl as well. Like a tiny bear.

She looked at him  saying nothing. She figured he was a buyer.  She just curled up  in the corner concealing her tears.[/quote]

"Never!" She barked full of joy.

Star rolled them around growling playful.

"Please listen." Spirit begged, brushing his light to her.[/quote]
Silver chuckled then he inhaled and let our a heat blasting billow of flame. "  Look at that.. can cook anything."  He chuckled.

They tried to munch on her toes.

That got her attention. She crawled closer. "You are a brother."  Tears filled her eyes.
[/quote]

Nova watched and blew, "oh...I can't do it " she sighed.

"Owe." Star growled. "Nice teeth."

"Yes and I brought helpers to set a few free." He informed, strolling closer.

"CHewy come." Menetcak called as he headed that way. *hiss hiss Reowlll Rrrrrrrr* (lol) _____________________ "Yeah they just got married and then went off alone for a while... Scandalously romantic if you ask me." She snickered. _______________________ "Tessa please...? I don't know what else to do." He sighed. He placed his hand on hers. ____________________________ "Well how about.... a nice salad for starters and some bread and jam?" __________________________- She left then came back in a simple dress. "Enjoying that?" She smiled.
th
(XD) he walked closer. ---- "mm. welp gardener found ski." dez snickered. --- .. she didnt now how to moce on.. every time she tried she saw his face. ---- " okay." ---- "yup."

"Yeah this meeting seems to have gone no where." Gordon rubbed his forehead. "But if I may say to everyone here.. better to have friends than enemies.. yu get more accomplished.. and feel better about yourselves." He then stood up and left the room before anyone. He comm'ed Porthos. Get the crew ready to leave. I will let you know when to execute." He fully intended to get Ellendiel out of there. (found another angle of Thelma)
Beaded-Mesh-Black-Long-Dress-from-JS-Boutique_.jpg
____________ "What were you before?" She asked. __________________ "Ah that is handy.. but can I morph them too? I need to be able to shift looks too." She mentioned. _________ "Okay. she then started sorting by crop type, then location, then farmer name. "How's that? All your Corn right here." She handed that to him first. ________________ "Understood my King." She then bowed her head and backed out of the room.
porthos read it. Lyta went to check on her. iolaus sighed and grabbed thelma hand,leading her out. --- "mmm miner." ---- "yup." ---- "thank you dear." ---- after a while he came back,going through the papers of those houses not there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom