~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Bill kissed her. "I love you."

____

She smiled then held her belly and wiggled her hips. "Gotta figure out how to work around this."  She giggled.

_____

"Pleasure Lyta. If you have any major complaints my office is in the center of town, but we are on the free system here, so all basic needs are met."  He handed her a map. "The hospital is good to know about also... and Terrelians offer midwifing."  He nodded then took a step back.

______

Barabus met with her keeping Tryton close by. He brought he large ship. He had a very fine built elf. "This here is one of my finest clones. He will also make a perfect host, and I bred  some nice enhancements into him. He can pose as a Terrellian and a Palace guard just happens to be the original. He till be replacing him upon arrival. Mind you he is not a toaster variety, he was born.  Its a long term investment I am giving you.  Do you have my Shape shifter?"  Barabus put a necklace around the neck it was hidden, but it was to keep Malakai form betraying them until Ferick decided to remove it. "Only you or I can remove this."
"so do I."

-----

"I like it." he kissed her lips.

---

"alright thank you."

------

"here" (you decide on what the shifter is lol )

(no)

"Good you can have more then.. didn't want to waste it." He smiled then cave her a full scoop.  "Bira said you cant have chocolate. SO that section you need to avoid."  He showed her the deserts.

_____

Yonel felt judged already but stayed quiet.  Soon she came back. "You know your way.. you are welcome.. and he wants to examine your children."

"Who?"

"Skyron.."

"Oh.. my cousin, he is still holding down the fort I see."

"Yes."

Yonell then proceeded.

_____

Later the dress as ready. Tronto invited his family then sent the numbers to her folks. there was 12.

"Does it fit?"

______

Later the tie came and a man arrived. He was huge.. like an Orc, thought to be extinct, but he looked like a shard almost with pointy ears. His skin black as ebony.  He smiled at kiki as she opened the door. She felt quite intimidated. Tan was watching fro a distance as if he was expecting something to happen.
"yes.." she looked at the desserts.

----

ares lead atrax

---

"yes."
----

saragon wasn't as he showed the terrelians

Quote: "You wory too much. Just take one day at a time." He pat the back of her hand as he resumed the meal.

_____

"Manners." Ellanore stated loudly without even looking in their direction.

Maurice snapped to.

____

"Easy.. let it work." He keep calm. The healer got the last of the liquid in.

Rose sighed as she noted he was correct, "Okay." She batted a wishing wink.

________

Daisy flinched ad she heard Ella, and one bean soared through the air aiming at Illykran. "Ohh.." She uttered, meaningless.

_________

Lanayru halted then shoved Houston away, shooting up again. "Seize! " she ordered. He fnished the soup. "Got more?"

______

Illykan leaned forwards and caught it in his mouth.

Ellanore shook her head.

"Yum." He smirked.

________

Huston backed away.

"Milady... you need to rest through it." The healer stated.
Rode flared a heartwarming smile, "Yes." She gratefully confirmed. She grasped his bowl and walk away to refill it.

_________

Daisy lost her maturity and bursted out laughing at the incident.

Lanayru shook her head rapidly, "no, I'm sick of resting so much and halted to do certain tasks and things by this obscure sickness. " she pronounce.
Corsicka watched her every movement and smiled. "You are so beautiful."

____

Maurice bit his lips and Illykran chuckled.

"Pa you are not helping." She sighed.

"What I am over 600 I am entitled by now." He grinned.

_____

"You must until it is done of you will make the pain worse." She advised.
Rose revisited back to him with a immaculate, steaming soup. She positioned it next to him, still flared a sincere smile.

Daisy steadily accelerate her giggling, and fixated his sight on IIIykran, "fun." She announced.

Lanayru rested her back on the bed, gawking skyward. She ferried her palms on her head and coated her eyes shut. Pain channeled to her head as she did.

Quote: "Oh. That is neat." They were about half her size each. "Were you born here?"

_____

"Good.. because I dont plan on stopping. I have fought enough rage out of my life all I have left is my love."

____

"2 weeks." One wiped away tears. "They kept us in a crate until they brought us here."

There were about 18 slaves total for sale, none light creatures.

____

"That is the rumor I heard.. tell me... Angel.. who is the father?" His eyes almost begging. "No." Nova shook her head and walked up to them.

"And teachings." Star licked him.

"Well you're free for now." A helper scratched their ear.

Spirit observed them and see what kinds of creatures

Angel stepped back, "you might get mad." she looked down.

Moon rolled around, while Aira was watching. "How did you get here?"

One started to sneeze again.

_____

"Yes.. that too." He nodded as they padded along.

_____

"Ok okay... I want to stay with Gradma maybe mamma went there." he sighed.

They were from all over Brenka.

_______

"I need to know Angel.. I have things to tell you too.. But I need to know." Barabus put his palm on her face.

_____

(I need reminding here)

"Silver. " Nova replied.

_________

"Very so." Star padded along his side.

"Me too.' The helper nodded.

Spirit sneaked to the security room.

"Not now..." Angel sighed, reversing.

(Moon was trade with Shira and he dipped Aira with Moon, remember? ) "Silver? Oh the Dane? He is a big fella." He poked his head over to look down at the cave.

________

"Think the kids will like movies?" Kuru asked.

_____

The boys nodded. "Do you have food?"

It was locked.

____

"I need it to be now... Angel.. I just found out why Divinity left me all thoe years ago.. she was having my child. and she never told me. I admit that this hard man was deeply hurt.. I need to know.... "

__

(oh yeah Oren is the master there)
"Yes and sure nice." Nova nodded.

Star nuzzled him, "of course."

"Yes, but not a whole lot of variety. " the helper replied.

Spirit went cloaked and waited for a guard.

________

Angel was snagged by a odd color hand and vanished, "not now ¡"

_________

(Want to rp with them.)
"SO are you." They waged their tails.

____

"Lets do that tonight.... if Blaze behaves that is."

_____

"Anything is fine. fruit?"

It was 2 hours before one went in.

______

"NO!" Barabus cried out then woke up angrily. He went out of the lab and started breaking things.

_______

Heny has shards want to play her? I have a lot of story lines going and I keep dropping some. otheriwse later we can. )
"Ahh thanks." Nova nuzzled them.

Blaze looks down.

"hmm and we can snuggle each other." Star licked his nose.

Sky watched him from afar.

(okay. :) )

Quote:
"Yes they are." He nodded and bit into his sandwich.

_____

"Do I need to put you on a leash?" She giggled.

______

"That means little to me." He admitted.

_____

"Miss? I ain't no female." He huffed then tried hard to roll over. His legs not cooperating.
_______

"Good... I am glad you are well. Have you been assigned a home yet?" He asked.
Kitkat pierced the peach and gradually gazed into his eyes, "thank you."She realized were her eyes were and swiftly shot away.

_________

Avery glance up and shook his head, "um no." he deply blushed.

Theniza rolled her eyes and shot off, "I can't believe you think so little of it." She sighed and flng her hands in the air.

"oh hush." Azia snickered and aided him with the cripled legs. "I might need you asleep as I heal...Unless you don't care for pain."

Shade thought about it, but that freeing ice block prevented it. "no." she responded softly.
"Question.. one moment you won't stop staring and the next you avoid... may I ask what is going on?" Jack raised a brow.

_____

She giggled and continued walking. "Figure it out yet?"

_____

"Why? Knowing someone little bothers me not.. it's what you become together that matters." He responded.

_____

"I don't care... I like to hear your voice over sleep anyhow."

_____

"Okay.. What is your name lady?"
Kitkat gained rosy cheeks, "That's because I love gawking at things, but mostly things that intrigue me." She replied, explaining.

Avery finally took some time to.answer her question. He looked up at her for once, "Getting there."

"Hmm then yiy might want to consider a female who's willing to rush." Theniza stroked her hair, heading for the door. "I have an idea I'll advertise your name." She rested her palm on the doorknob.

Azia shrugged, hoping him to sleep, but followed his orders she parked her hands on each of the spine ending. She slowly mapped it out from her light, as it linked with his spinal cords.

"Ya..." Shade happily smirked, towering over him. "I'm Shade."
"So I intrigue you?" He smiled.

______

"Good.' A few more minutes walk my friend.

_____

"I have a few days yet.. do not punish me for my cultural differences I beg thee." He sat up.

____

He felt an odd tingling. "Are you tickling me? I cannot feel much of anythin there."

______

"Linus.." Nice to meet you. "Come." He nodded then looked up her name.
"we'll...I..." Kitkat swished her face away and prevented a blush to appear. She tried to speak, but it was difficult from his question.

"Ahh how lovely." Avery sighed, scrounging through a coupe of pages. "Hmm I think I'm getting it." he sighed, studying it some more.

Theniza flashed around and expelled a disappointed gasp, "What?' she panicked. "i'm not punishing you, I'm just advertising you for a perfect girl for you." she corrected, gliding her palm from the handle.

Azia puckered her lips as she examined each part of the spine that was internally damaged. "I wish you were asleep, " She bite her lip, swaying her light and repairing the vital damage. Sweat emerged and steamed down her face from the hard work.

Shade waited innocently while he scanned for her name, "Nice name." she complimented, as he continued. She heeded to his orders and followed his command.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom