~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Liziannag
Quote: "I hope some is left fog the other guy."

____

"Aww I know you can cry but mommy and daddy need to be alone for a bit. You and I can have fun." She offered her a bottle.

______

Mentack arrived at him. "Ready?"

_____

"I know you are." She kissed him. "I would be there with you more... but not for a long while."

____

"Wes." She sighed with a whimper. "Da da da ungy."

"Indeed. If you need you can come back for myself. My telikenesis comes in handy"

_____

"Why not teach it to someone?" She grabbed some napkins and started folding them.

Casey nodded. "Thank you. My brother and I will own this place one day." She went into the barn. The wood was weak and old.

Casey nodded. "Thank you. My brother and I will own this place one day." She went into the barn. The wood was weak and old.
Roger set the wood down, looking around "Can see why you needed new wood, this needs replacing." He said
Elle looked around silently, waiting for Roger

"I hope some is left fog the other guy."

____

"Aww I know you can cry but mommy and daddy need to be alone for a bit. You and I can have fun."  She offered her a bottle.

______

Mentack arrived at him. "Ready?"

_____

"I know you are." She kissed him. "I would be there with you more... but not for a long while."

____

"Wes." She sighed with a whimper. "Da da da ungy."

"Indeed. If you need you can come back for myself.  My telikenesis comes in handy"

_____

"Why not teach it to someone?"  She grabbed some napkins and started folding them.
"So do I." she yawned.

------

She snagged it, suckling it hungrily.

----

"yea." eros rubbed her forehead, the connection she had with Thyla was giving her a headache.

----

"I understand"

----

"hungry? okay." he smiled heading to the kitchen.

-----

"Thank you... well here go nothing, ready?"

--------

"doubtful anyone gonna be willing to learn it." he shrugged.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67620#post_12557241"][quote name="bluedragonfire" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/67640#post_12557194"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/64220#post_12447808 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Callabine frowned, then jerked the ship up to avoid a missile. Duran lurched to the copilot's chair and started returning fire.

"There is an asteroid belt nearby."

Callabine managed to simultaneously nod and avoid the hail of plasma bullets flying at her ship. She started flying in a zig-zagging motion, trying to get to the asteroid belt.

(missed this sorry :(   )

Once the reached it only 2 ships pursued them. 

Ykran winced as sparks from from a panel near him. He then opened it and checked it out.  "You got a rock in your compartment.. small hole through the hull."  The shielding keeping the air in. He then sealed the panel.

(here Blue)

(PART 1)

Callabine mumbled something incomprehensible as she flew the ship through the asteroids. Duran pulled a plasti-bond patch from a compartment. He opened the panel and pushed the rock back out through the hole in the hull, then pressed the patch on the hole.

The two remaining ships changed tactics. They stopped at the edge of the asteroid belt and fired two heat-seeking missiles at Callabine's ship. The tracking system in one of the missiles glitched, causing it to spin around as soon as its rockets engaged and fly into one of the enemy ships. The other missile flew after Callabine's ship.

Ykran stabilized himself near he cockpit.   He couldn't remember things but still had knowledge in there some how. "Blow up some bigger asteroids behind you quickly."  

A large warship had been dispatched after them it was five minutes out.

(PART 2)

Callabine flew in a spiral, the speed of the ship sending asteroids spinning into the path of the other rocket. It crashed int an asteroid, sending rock shards flying through space in all directions. One of the shards pierced the engines of the remaining ship, creating a massive explosion that shattered many nearby asteroids. The shards of metal and rock flew towards Callabine's ship.

My phone's about to die, I'll be back later.[/quote]
(kk)

"Nice moves."  Ykran complimented.
[/quote](PART 3)
"Don't complement me yet," Callabine ground out between her clenched teeth. "Wait until we are on Terrelis. Could you please sit down, I'd hate for you to die of a broken neck during your own rescue mission." She increased their speed, trying to outrun the shrapnel from the explosions.
"Hurry up, Captain!" Duran said.
"I'm trying!" she hissed. She tightened her grip on the controls until her knuckles turned white. A large piece of shrapnel flew at the ship. Callabine jinked the ship from side to side as she tried to avoid it. Suddenly a small asteroid crashed into the side of the ship, sending it spinning.

((Happy New Year's Eve, everybody!!!))

Back
Top Bottom