~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Thay all started laughing at him. "Inferno this guy is great! I love him!" *Roaring laughter shaking the ground*

"Ahhhh thats a nice foot massage Shaki-baki keep it up."

(This is freaking hilarious)
Bump Chickneers this was posted 8-21)

lol.

(yes you're right... let's take it to a whole new level)

...three hours later...

"I'M GIVING YOU TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE ME THEN COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE I PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF FIRE!" Shaki-oli roared. he sounded like a pip-squeak compared to the dragons watching him. "ONE... TWO... TWO AND A HALF... TWO AND THREE QUARTERS..."
They were busting up. One was quiet and smirked *Puffs fire ball at Shaki's head* "Play?" *snickers*
By now, Shaki-oli had no energy left. he fell to the ground, fell asleep, and dreamed that he fell into a black hole. all the while yelling: "MOMMY!!!!!!" in his sleep.

Quote: *hides face with tablet* "Not the night watchs but the day shifts yes. i can give you a comm and if you ever see anything happening you call it in right away." He reained behind the tablet.

"If you can find it it means you can wield it... would you honor us by finding some more here on our world.

____

"i see a red winged beauty.. a blaze of red furious glory in all her splendor." He spoke close to her.

(no I am han solo, a scruffy looking nerf herder
gig.gif
)

____

At sun ruse the stallion arrived on the beach.

Kitkat examined his rosy cheeks, "Why not night shifts? I can hide in a tower or a high building, observing." She protested, moving his tablet away.

Avery snagged the enchanting plantium."yes, I would love to reveal were it slumbers here." He winked, leaving the metallic room.

Theniza shoved him as she listened, "oh my." She gasped, drastically looking away.

(Lol.)

Shade waited by the ocean, scanning around for the stallion."hello." She greeted, discovering him as he approached.
He sighed. "Because the other guards would be worried about you... but if you really want to you have to interview with the regional director for infringement. I can take you to him." Erol nodded.

-__

"We would be most grateful."

____

"Hey? Did I say something wrong?" He snorted.

____

"Good morn. how are you?" He smiled.
Kitkat played a playful grin as she walked up to his face. "Or are you going to be worried about me?" She gazed into his eyes.

"Yes, and it's everywhere, you just got to know the location." Avery grinned, strolling more away and into the forest.

Theniza removed her hand and revealed her rosy face, "Not something wrong, but sweet."

"Great!" Shade announced overjoyed. She shot a swift smile, "What about you?"

Quote: "I have no clue." He responded.

Flame downsized her ears, "Oh no."

Legend nodded and followed along, "okay."

Aurora slightly nodded, "Yes." she replied.

He snarled and kicked him with his hind legs.
"You just strangle your mother!? What do you mean!?" Milan cried. "I could feel it.. Stop."

______

Once outside she turned to Legend. "Something may be wrong with him.. The wolf on the ship was Ralis, but he has lost his mind.. we need to be careful in case Myst has as well."

____

Then worked hard to pin him down Krits went into the mind. "Stop this... now of I will take desperate measures."

Barbedos cut of the jugular until the sedative should take effect. "It did stop." He replied.

"You can't keep him in a shilded barrier, you promise you won't" Legend sighed.

"Get out." He snarled at Krits.

"Barbedos don't!" Aurora cried out watching what he was doing.

Ralis soon laid limp. "It? You mean its not you?" She panted. "She thinks its you."

"He is in a big room... but Ralis is trying to kill. He attacked Aurora... we have earcomms, I heard the whole thing."

Barbedos released. "He will be fine.. we have to find out what is wrong.. it that or have his kill." He got up and looked at his torn arm. "How is your throat?" "I know she thinks its me, because its me."

"If you nelieve there is something really wrong, then lock him up." Legend sighed. "How are they doing?"

________

"It'll survive." Aurora sighed, releasing her pressured hand. "How about your arm?" She gazed at him, "What is wrong" "Why are you doing this? She loves you? Aren't you with my people? You are safe there, Ralis tell me please!" Milan held Flame now.

______

"We belive there could be.. they are not acting normal and now 3 people have been hurt.

_____

"Ill ill be fine." Barbedos was ticked, but keeping his calm.

Krits put a hand on him. "I removed the evil substance but he as out of control as he was before.. if not more. I don't understand unless I cant heal the tainting from Twilight." He looked at Aurora. "You are the only one that has the life power. Mine is not as strong as yours, but it is how I removed the red mist.

"Nothing." He replied in a demonic voice.

Flame nuzzled her.

"Who?" Legend sighed, following.

Aurora sighed and rested against the wall, "He doesn't have twilight in him, when did he get worse? Did he or you do something?"

Rails oddly woke up. He looked at Krits touched and growled. "Your not Ralis.. you are not what have you done with him? Would you kill me too?" She closed her eyes praying in the background.

_____

"Ralis."

_____

Krits used his mind t lower body function of Ralis. "He was bad to begin with.. but lost complete control when we removed the Evil from him.. the Red Mist. It was going to kill him." He spoke calmly. "Aurora you must use your life power to restore him. Anything else can only be done of love by light. I know Milan affects him. She might be able to do something.. and if he kills her.. her life light would be the sacrifice for his cleansing."
"Maybe." It replied.

"Not again, is he mentioning Vahalla again?" Legend asked.

Rails laid there and stopped growling, but glared at him.

"I'll try." Aurora moved closer. She set her hand on his head and channeled her powers through him.

Rails appeared his blade, that contained Zandor's blood. He swung the blade and stabbed Krits.
"Who are you? Where is my lover?" She had frozen with Flame in her lap.

_____

"Not yet"

____

Krits stumbled back and Barbedos decked Ralis hard in the face. "Light does not behave this way." He growled. The medic rushed to Krits, but Now Nstros' attention along with Crut had been demanded.

Crut was in his state of massive strength ad he came over and ripped the sword from his hand before it disappeared. "The evidence we need.... Get his highness to Celestial. we will take Ralis there. It is a place no evil can dwell. It must flee from him." (he's like the hulk... just have to bring out all my pawns don't you ;p)
"Can you send a message to someone?" Ralis voice returned.

Flame curled against her, "We should head back."

"probably will." Legend sighed.

________

Aurora snagged Ralis, "Barebedos! Enough." She snarled. "I was healing him, knock it off now."

The sword was floating when he swung it, he never had it in his hand.

Ralis whimpered and shook his head, You demon."

(
tongue.gif
You should of let him go.)
"Ralis you are scaring me.... but I might depending." Milan stood up carrying Flame.

_____

"If he does we need to fix it. Letting him go will be devastating."

_____

"Something odd is at work here.. and I am not the demon Ralis." Barbedos kept close. "If you attack I have to try and disable you I have to protect your mother." he spoke soft. "Come back son.... be who you are, find the light inside you and used it to defeat this insanity."

Crut looked at Nostros. "There is a spirit here... and is has possession..."

Nostros looked at Aurora. "We have no High Priest for such a task. The Horseman destroyed him, his heir, and has the seal... that seal is the only thing, or one that another light species may have, do fix a problem like this. If your attempt fails there is nothing that we can do for him."

(Then he should have been nice about it :p)
"I should of listen to you, but my anger felt rage from Aura's disappearance." He replied.

Flame sighed.

"Very true, but what if that isn't the real Ralis?" Legend sat down.

Ralis grumbled and laid back down.

Aurora sighed and examined Ralis, "Well this one fells and acts like him, but something tells me otherwise." She looked up, "Wait horseman? You mean Barabus...He killed them?" She gasped and realized what she nearly formed an alliance with. "Why did he do that? He fixed Aura."

"It is very good. Just like a Mote Cristo... well you can taste the fettuchinni alfredo then." Chris chuckled taking a bit of the blossom and the aroma was quite enticing.

_____

"Well we are all eating it so it much be." Rebekah snickered. She broke off a piece of her burger and offer it to Torus. "Want to taste this one?"

Meadow inhaled the aroma and finally gave it a shot to try the blossom meal.

-____________

Torus examined and wanted to, but it was her meal. "Nope, that's yours." he smirked, trying a fry instead.

"Maybe.. I haven't layed like that since I was a wee colt and it was with other colt.. only I would not be kissing them." He smirked.

_____

"Just curious." Dega kissed her.

______

Daniel chuckled. "in what we only have these close to wear." He face was red. "So you don't mind?" He stroked her face.

"Well it's fun." Amy snickered and pecked his cheek. "You're mine anyways." She grinned, poking his armpits.

"Well it's okay to know more about it." Hylia sighed, catching runaway Narcissa.

"Um no, we're married." Bella grinned, checking him out. "Are you embarrass?" She asked, noting his colored cheeks.

Quote: *hides face with tablet* "Not the night watchs but the day shifts yes. i can give you a comm and if you ever see anything happening you call it in right away." He reained behind the tablet.

"If you can find it it means you can wield it... would you honor us by finding some more here on our world.

____

"i see a red winged beauty.. a blaze of red furious glory in all her splendor." He spoke close to her.

(no I am han solo, a scruffy looking nerf herder
gig.gif
)

____

At sun ruse the stallion arrived on the beach.

Kitkat examined his rosy cheeks, "Why not night shifts? I can hide in a tower or a high building, observing." She protested, moving his tablet away.

Avery snagged the enchanting plantium."yes, I would love to reveal were it slumbers here." He winked, leaving the metallic room.

Theniza shoved him as she listened, "oh my." She gasped, drastically looking away.

(Lol.)

Shade waited by the ocean, scanning around for the stallion."hello." She greeted, discovering him as he approached.
He sighed. "Because the other guards would be worried about you... but if you really want to you have to interview with the regional director for infringement. I can take you to him." Erol nodded.

-__

"We would be most grateful."

____

"Hey? Did I say something wrong?" He snorted.

____

"Good morn. how are you?" He smiled.
Kitkat played a playful grin as she walked up to his face. "Or are you going to be worried about me?" She gazed into his eyes.

"Yes, and it's everywhere, you just got to know the location." Avery grinned, strolling more away and into the forest.

Theniza removed her hand and revealed her rosy face, "Not something wrong, but sweet."

"Great!" Shade announced overjoyed. She shot a swift smile, "What about you?"
"Yes I would be very worried." Erol admitted.

_____

"Thats exactly it, we don't mine but for in existing caves, so if we dig, we need to be certain of the location." He informed.

_____

"Oh." He smiled. "Then you are welcome." *irresistable eyes*

____

"Had a nice breakfast already took my morning run.. and now I get to explored the ocean with a beautiful mare.. I am great." He smiled. (ug what name did I give this guy?)

Quote: Thay all started laughing at him. "Inferno this guy is great! I love him!" *Roaring laughter shaking the ground*

"Ahhhh thats a nice foot massage Shaki-baki keep it up."

(This is freaking hilarious)
Bump Chickneers this was posted 8-21)

lol.

(yes you're right... let's take it to a whole new level)

...three hours later...

"I'M GIVING YOU TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE ME THEN COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE I PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF FIRE!" Shaki-oli roared. he sounded like a pip-squeak compared to the dragons watching him. "ONE... TWO... TWO AND A HALF... TWO AND THREE QUARTERS..."
They were busting up. One was quiet and smirked *Puffs fire ball at Shaki's head* "Play?" *snickers*
By now, Shaki-oli had no energy left. he fell to the ground, fell asleep, and dreamed that he fell into a black hole. all the while yelling: "MOMMY!!!!!!" in his sleep.
*massive laughter* Inferno scooped him up and put the sleeping bug on a high rock shelf that was warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom