~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:

Shella kept going, "Aww see you are sweet. " she pecked his head. She worked on the spinebnext.

"They won't, and if they try it will vanish just like our samples. " Alto stated, stroking her hair. "We will be there as soon as we can."

Harpy stole some too.

"I see. " Skite sat back, smiling.

(Yes. )

"Will it change the future by a ton? " Kedar wondered, still worried.
Gerard fell asleep.

_____

Jolly nodded just studying his face. The a smiled came. "I do love you."

_____

Kasha went through her dresses for the ceremony of announcing the betrothal "Did you want to borrow a dress?" She asked Zahara (sorry drawing a blank on the proper name)

______

"The future is seen not written." He mentioned. "There are deep things at work here Kedar." He stated.

Shella gradually fell asleep by Gerard.

___)____

Alto glance at her, and perked his ears high. "Ilove you ttoo. " he wagged his tail, and pecked his forehead.

Zahara examined her dresses, "if you don't mind. " she rose off the couch.

(What? )

"If you do use it againstdark or llight, it will surely backfire you. " Kedar sighed. He rested his hand over SHella

___

Jolly smiled. "I can't wait to see your world." She played with one of his soft ears.

-_____

(nothing just thoght I had the name wrong lol was tired)

"Not at all. Choose whatever you like." Kasha smiled. "I think I will do this one." She changed. "What do you think Zahara... looks like feathers." SHe smiled.

(that's about what she looks like too score!)

______

"What I have now if one is given a dose then the light and dark no longer cancel out magic powers. Perhaps I have exactly what I need already." Barabus mentioned.
Shella gently plucked off his hand and carefully leaped off the bed. Once she notice he was asleep,she headed to the kitchen.

"If you adore the colors blue, red, and even purple. Then you're going to love it. " Alto whispered, twitching his ear.

(Hey she's cute. XD)

Zahara examined Kasha 's luxuriant, charcoal dress. "I love it, especially the designs. " she rose of the couch. "I don't know what to wear. "

"What do you plan anyway?" Kedar sighed, exiting the door.
Gerard was out.

_____

"I like all those colors.. it that the colors of your sky?" She then moved her hand to his hair.

_____

(she is very beautiful ;) )

"I have lots of them to choose from." She pulled out a few. (just what every guy like to do LOL come on pick out a dress jk :p)

th
th
th
th
th

_____

"My plans are complicated, require many things be achieved before I complete my work. And no.. sorry I will not be discussing it with you."
Shella was in the kitchen fetching a glass of water.

"Actually yes, but it varies on the time of day." Alto gently took her hand and set it on his cheek.

(Oh ya...
droolin.gif
)

Zahara examined them each, "I like the blue or black...But you have black." She snagged the blue one.

"I know you won't discuss them, because if you did then you're just being dumb." Kedar padded off.
Out the kitchen window int he distance foals had gathered and were playing.

_____

"Was I tickling you?" Jolly wondered. Her eyes still on his.

_____

(LOL)

"It looks your color." Kasha smiled.

______

*rolls eyes* "Don't fall asleep until I de-curse you."

Quote:
Kaliska smiled, and looked down at Anna who was still staring wide-eyed at the fish.
______

Barrett whimpered, rubbing the spot to get it warm, and laughed the whole time.
_____

Jesslyn squeezed back. "Thanks."
_____

Jasmine took it from him with her teeth and smiled.

Braxton glanced up at Lana and smiled.
Brenk started to chuckle. "They are so cute." He whispered. A large fish pressed it's long nose against the glass

"Eeeeeeeeee." Ronin death clamped Brenk.

_____

"Awwww...." Myrna kept giggling.

_____

"You are most welcome." They arrived at the house after the shuttle ride and walking through town. Thrain knocked on the door.

_____

Ferris winked then continued eating.

"This is nice to all be here for breakfast together again." Lana mentioned.

Honestly, keeping up with this thread is like swimming through quicksand. Chic, I'll look up the last rp post I did, see if I can remember what was going on and what I had planned. I think that I remember something about Callabine and co needing a rescue....

Quote: Mershan carefully carried the babes following Traveler. "If she is that upset she must have lost someone." She frowned.

_____

There were two other cells with the crew in them. He continued on. The their third engineer was in the cell with Porthos. He came over. "I counted 3 Dracon Porthos." He whispered.

____

"Cal off the attack now as spare your mens lives." Gordon squeezed more.

Suddely the ship powered off and the gravity released.

IN the other hall the men used their night vision to get Loora and the cook out of the pod.. but only after Cook killed 2 of them and bit another ear off. Loora was still unconscious.

______

Theia sat in a chair bouncing her leg ad watched him.

_____

He smirked and watched her.

Back
Top Bottom