~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"She is eating her hand Traveler... what do I do?" Mershan asked.

_____

They did. Doc coughed a pattern for the others in he other cells.

_____

Gordons ship cloaked and he did not dock. They teleported using Castles information, and right into the control room.

He made an announcement. "This is Gordon Lecrelle... I have assumed command of this station. By order of Miseur Castle. All guards are to stand down or they will be sold themselves. All dealers you have 15 minutes to vacate the peremisis empty handed... if not." The lights started to flicker. "I will snap you neck like I snapped Misuers with a single hand...." Suddenly Castles body appearraed in the mezanine. "I once liberated a gladiator horde.. I can easily do it here... the clock starts now...."

The ship that had Loora and a few of the crew had not yet docked they in turn hightailed it.

_____

"Lets do that then." Thea nodded.

____

He laughed. "Maybe to borrow one of your bows for a while."
"She is hungry." He sighed, "Miranda..."

"Already got a few bottle ready." She said.

_____

He waited for the guards to head to their cells, once they opened Porthos made his move

_____

most complied...

(that it -.- )

A ship appeared in front of them. "I suggest you just stop." Said a male voice.

(Dah friend that borrowed and never returned the heating containers ROFL XD might as well play him..)

_____

"Okay, i know a nice place."

____

"Sorry, can't do that. Your kind doesn't know the magic that takes to use theses safely, also you are not a Druid." She stated flatly.

Quote: "Good." He smirked. "Thirsty?"

____

"Red's child?" He commented. "Mmmm well you may have to wait until she is older I have to deal with her uncle first but I have a time limit. You can have her still...." Vader smirked. "But first I want something from you. I have harvested that passions powers for my use. she is recharged enough to to me one more thing.... have twins. I would like the to be yours. IN exchange you get the Passion combination and one of the offspring. When I am done you can have reds child and you and I reamain in allegience. You will leave my 'project' alone... not destroying.. got it?"

_____

"Well go take a ice long shower then and I will try not to interfere." He promissed.

_____

Hara gave his hands a squeeze. "Thank you."

____

"Some time with you."

Quote:
Trinity walked up to the hospital room that the Prince was staying in. She smoothed down the front of her uniform and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Ykran sat up. he had kept getting tangled int he hospital gown so it lay chucked in the room corner.

Wow Chic, you really want her to fall for him. I approve.
highfive.gif

Trinity pushed the door open and walked in, not noticing Ykran's clothing, or rather, lack of it.
"Good afternoon Prince Ykran, I'm Captain--" She broke off, finally taking a good look at Ykran. "Uh, um, I'm Captain Trinity. The Admiral sent me to check up on you. He would have come himself but he is too busy," Trinity said, a blush creeping over her cheeks.

(Sorry this took so long, I ended up watching a movie with my parents when we were done eating.)

"Good." He smirked. "Thirsty?"

____

"Red's child?" He commented. "Mmmm well you may have to wait until she is older I have to deal with her uncle first but I have a time limit. You can have her still...." Vader smirked. "But first I want something from you. I have harvested that passions powers for my use. she is recharged enough to to me one more thing.... have twins. I would like the to be yours. IN exchange you get the Passion combination and one of the offspring. When I am done you can have reds child and you and I reamain in allegience. You will leave my 'project' alone... not destroying.. got it?"

_____

"Well go take a ice long shower then and I will try not to interfere." He promissed.

_____

Hara gave his hands a squeeze. "Thank you."

____

"Some time with you."
"No."

_____

"Actually no, she is to my knowledge on Terrelia." He stated. "And what if I don't want to?" HE smirked.

____

"aww, okay." She smirked.

(Bad heny! )

____

HE nodded.

_____

She moved to were she wasn't cornered, "Forget it." She growled.

(Y'know, unless he meant something else then what it sounded like, he really just screwed up >.> )

(( Yay! ))

(( Also, I can't remember where we left off, so I'm just gonna start fresh ))

A loud, screeching sound, similar to that of welding metal, echoed throughout the massive BASE. At the bottom of the ship, a hatch was opened to the engines, and a black tail swung down from it like a pendulum. Other Rivvens were milling about, either fixing their own ships or getting ready to take off. Collia was using a small headset; it was playing some music for her while she worked, but was also wired to the comm. center of the Lunar Cat headquarters, in case there was an emergency. Collia would have preferred to have used her headphones, but she wasn't allowed to, as she wouldn't be able to know if someone attempted to comm. her if there was an emergency. Since her old ship had been destroyed, she was building a new one. It was three quarters of the way done, and it was turning out very nicely. She'd been working on it for about three weeks now, and with another week, it would be ready to fly.

((So, is Collia completely back to normal now, or are we starting over from before she was kidnapped and brainwashed? Sorry about poofing on you, by the way.))

(( Yay! ))

A loud, screeching sound, similar to that of welding metal, echoed throughout the massive BASE. At the bottom of the ship, a hatch was opened to the engines, and a black tail swung down from it like a pendulum. Other Rivvens were milling about, either fixing their own ships or getting ready to take off. Collia was using a small headset; it was playing some music for her while she worked, but was also wired to the comm. center of the Lunar Cat headquarters, in case there was an emergency. Collia would have preferred to have used her headphones, but she wasn't allowed to, as she wouldn't be able to know if someone attempted to comm. her if there was an emergency. Since her old ship had been destroyed, she was building a new one. It was three quarters of the way done, and it was turning out very nicely. She'd been working on it for about three weeks now, and with another week, it would be ready to fly.

((So, is Collia completely back to normal now, or are we starting over from before she was kidnapped and brainwashed? Sorry about poofing on you, by the way.))

(( Starting over; I don't have the slightest clue what I was doing, all I know is that whatever it was, it was idiotic. And I don't mind. ))

Quote:
"Now hopefully they'll leave me alone." Kassidy sighed. She continued washing Don's shirt, which had gotten dirty when the mares shoved her away.
____

"Is that girl who hates you, me?" Hannah asked quietly, her cheeks pink.
"Yes hopefully." She snickered. "Wish I had some of your size and toughness."

____

Noonan licked his spoon clean. "Maybe." He said casually then smirked at her blushing. He had to literally wipe it off his face.
Kassidy sighed. Her movements were slowing as the adrenaline wore off. "So.. you already know my Stallion. Helga's got a voice loud enough to wake a hibernating grizzly bear." she rolled her eyes. "Who's your stallion?" she asked softly.
_________

Hannah's face was red as well. She looked down at her food, fighting a smile. "Who says I hate you?"
"His name is Jessup... brother of them meaner than snot Conner. But I am still Jessup's House Mare. " She sighed. "He was mean at first then softened over time and ... grew on me. They he brought in another female.. He kissed her." She slammed a shirt into the soapy water. "Then after I threw a fit and we talked he promised me he wouldn't touch her and that he didn't love her blah blah blah. I know Rukes take more than one wife.. but not all of them.. and I am ... I don't want to share him."

____

"You have in your own ways. But recently you have changed... I figured you had just finally decided to be nice and tried hard not to like you but it.. kinda happened....." He grew quiet.
Kassidy looked up at Lola in surprise. She was not expecting a rant. :hmm "Wow... I'm sorry. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Don plans to take in another mare.." her brown eyes darkened and she scrubbed vigorously.
______

Hannah also went quiet. She slowly took another bite of food.
"I am trying to be enough." She sighed. "I don't think I am." Mares often only had each other to listen and talk to. "My best friend... Shera.. she is gone. He Stallion and her took off."

_____

"I made you uncomfortable didn't I?" Noonan asked.
"I never really had friends on Centauria.... or so I thought. When those rukes came and..." she stopped and scowled furiously. "I miss my dogs so much." she said softly.
______

"No.. not really." Hannah said truthfully, shaking her head.
"I miss my family..... " She touched Kassidy's arm. "You have me as a friend now."

_____

"Oh..." He blinked. "Well... I can be grateful that your thoughts of me are pleasant until we say goodbeye."
Kassidy looked up and smiled. "I'm glad.." she said.
_____

Hannah nodded.
"Good... You better hurry Helga is right about her time limit. She'll get decked for it." Lola sighed.

___

He finished his food in silence. Every once in a while he would look at her. His feelings not apparent in hi eyes as he concealed them.
Kassidy finished seconds later. She wrung the shirt out, then packed everything. "Maybe I'll see you around." she said to Lola, then began to head off.
______

Hannah didn't look at him once. She was very good at concealing her emotions in her expressions, but her eyes told everything.
"You will see me here." She nodded then tried to finish before Helga got mad at her.

_____

Noonan then went to clean up.

(( Yay! ))

(( Starting over; I don't have the slightest clue what I was doing, all I know is that whatever it was, it was idiotic. And I don't mind. ))

((Ok, so how far back are we going? Before or after she meets Tosk? I'd kind of prefer after, since I can't remember how they met. :rolleyes:  ))

(( Haha, after.))

Quote:
Trinity walked up to the hospital room that the Prince was staying in. She smoothed down the front of her uniform and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Ykran sat up. he had kept getting tangled int he hospital gown so it lay chucked in the room corner.

Wow Chic, you really want her to fall for him. I approve.
highfive.gif

Trinity pushed the door open and walked in, not noticing Ykran's clothing, or rather, lack of it.
"Good afternoon Prince Ykran, I'm Captain--" She broke off, finally taking a good look at Ykran. "Uh, um, I'm Captain Trinity. The Admiral sent me to check up on you. He would have come himself but he is too busy," Trinity said, a blush creeping over her cheeks.

(Sorry this took so long, I ended up watching a movie with my parents when we were done eating.)
(LOL glad you do
gig.gif
but you don't have to state the obvious we can roll with the punches tee hee huba huba *snicker* Sorry I am loosing it. I am getting loopy.)

He blinked at her a bit then smirked and pulled his sheets up for her. "Sorry.... nice to meet you Captain Trinity (poor Cosick doesn't stand a chance) I thought you would be a Rivven coming in the door. I am okay considering I guess. Need to rest a while and they are observing me. I don't remember hardly anything but a few images. I have to take every ones work for it that I am some Prince Ykran." He sighed. "Do I know this Admiral?" He wondered. He blue eyes were lost.

(It's okay.. did you see the second Hobbit movie yet?)

Back
Top Bottom