~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"Hmmm sweet and sour or orange or general or cashew...." She went down the list then laughed and looked at Loki. "I know what not to shift into."

---

Ella frowned. "Purple has been contacting me only in my sleep... keeping me up because I try to refuse it. It's not in his power, unless he has a telepath doing it."

_____

(te hee)

It wasn't long before his guest reappeared. "Why did you do that?" Vader angrily hissed. "You must not love Angelica enough." He growled.

_____

She broke it.....................

Her pursuers ran by the alley just after she disappeared.

________

"Oh... Can I see a horse sometime?" Sam asked.
He smirked, "Good."

____

His face darken, "We should tell Nostros."

_____

"I Love her, more then you will ever know. Doing this will cause use more harm then good... For all of us actually."

____

No one was there.

She was on some sort of base. A grey female stared at her ^.-

_____

"Sure, you can take this class instead of PE if you want."

Torid held her and gave her another kiss. "Lets do this." He sighed.

_____

Lithia nudged her. "You don't like him do you?"

____

Hera had a death grip on him.

______

He traced them with his fingers.

"Okay." She nodded, heading to the weapon's room.

____

"Nope." She sighed.

____

He gently put her on the bed.

____

MEva actualyl winced as he touched a couple of the newest ones.

Quote:
"Well thank you.." Kassidy smiled, and started hanging up the clothes. She paused a second later. "Hey... what do you mean 'a turn on'?" she asked, arching a brow.
_______

Hannah stuck her tongue out at him. "Hardy har." she said, and then nodded. "Okay.... If anything happens I'll yell through the door." she smirked.
"Uuuuh attractive.. makes me .. happy to be your stud." He cleared his throat and hid his face behind the divider he was hanging to hide his smirk and rosy cheeks.

____

"Mhmmm." Noonan chuckled then want to take his shower. He was pleasant when she was. in fact he isn't too much different than before just wasn't being agitated by her meanness, for it was gone. He started singing in the shower.
Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.
_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship.
"Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"
______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair.
"Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself.
"Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.
______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry."

Quote: Tronto gave her a pat. "Well looks like we will need another shower." He put some pants on and headed out.

____

Vader made a fist. He needed a destroyer. He needed those who could properly guard against certain attackers, Shakia's price would be too high. He could make a limiting pact but figured Shakia would never go for it... he decided to speak to him anyhow. She went to his lower chamber to the black mirror. He poured the black liquid into the basin. "Summon speak Shakia king of Darkness." He hissed.

_____

Hara smiled and got a bit excited as she chose a few things. "Coconut chews here we come!"

____

He smiled when he saw her come in. "I thought you would ditch me."

Back
Top Bottom