~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Tronto gave her a pat. "Well looks like we will need another shower." He put some pants on and headed out.

____

Vader made a fist. He needed a destroyer. He needed those who could properly guard against certain attackers, Shakia's price would be too high. He could make a limiting pact but figured Shakia would never go for it... he decided to speak to him anyhow. She went to his lower chamber to the black mirror. He poured the black liquid into the basin. "Summon speak Shakia king of Darkness." He hissed.

_____

Hara smiled and got a bit excited as she chose a few things. "Coconut chews here we come!"

____

He smiled when he saw her come in. "I thought you would ditch me."
"Yup." She smirked, getting all the way dressed and followed.

______

^.- "Haven't seen one of your kind in a long time... thought ya died or something?"

(LOL)

_____

"Coconut what?"

_____

"Right now I came here for a drink." She mumbled.

Quote: "Malakai hid nothing from me. He won my heart." She smiled

_____

Gordon came around the corner. "You were all told to stand own and release the slaves.. I am the new station master." Gordon had this look about him. He kicked the Dracon and she slid to the wall. The other ceased fighting and dropped their weapons. "Porthos are you alright? Where are the girls?"

_____

Alice slowly fell asleep. Loora then laid her down.

____

"I will think about it... " Kiki sighed. "I am could use some strawberries right now how about you?"

____

"Ah yes our Centaurs used to have silver eyes. They were great magic users."

Back
Top Bottom