~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"Malakai hid nothing from me. He won my heart." She smiled

_____

Gordon came around the corner. "You were all told to stand own and release the slaves.. I am the new station master." Gordon had this look about him. He kicked the Dracon and she slid to the wall. The other ceased fighting and dropped their weapons. "Porthos are you alright? Where are the girls?"

_____

Alice slowly fell asleep. Loora then laid her down.

____

"I will think about it... " Kiki sighed. "I am could use some strawberries right now how about you?"

____

"Ah yes our Centaurs used to have silver eyes. They were great magic users."
"Yes, he did." HE said, as if unsure.

____

"I don't know." He rumbled, blood from the dracon was on his fur.

____

Jack contacted the station...

The female helped, "Poor thing." She said softly.

______

"Same."

____

"I heard stories of them."

"why?  I saw your talent back on the ship...  Take a leaf and try to grow one."  He kissed her cheek.

____

Rebekah nodded with a happy smile and piked up the dishes. "I think from now on Timber and I will get along beautifully too."

_____

He then took  off two Amulets from his neck and locked them in a case.

____

"Vortex can stop the portals this guy uses and  Ises can seal any realm doors.. but... I have to find a way to rescue the Oracles he already holds."  NOstros sighed.

Meadow blushed, "yes, but that was only in front of you.. .this is out in the open. " She whispered, playing with the leaf.

Torus flashed a joyful smile, "well why wouldn't he? I thought he changed when I talked to him? " he seemed confused.

Aquarius grew suspicious, but remained silent.

_________

"Well can Time help any of this? " Hydro asked, leaning against a bulky pillar.

Quote: Theia laughed. "It would give nibbling a whole new meaning." She shuddered then picked the cashew chicken.

_____

"I usually send a copy to him.. but I cant now remember. Visiting you on quilla were my only rips.. and we have the babies.... he just wanted to talk. Trying to get us all together for a meeting. I am the head of my siblings who do good.. He is the head for the more 'shadow-like' of us." Ella sighed. He wants me to free Yellow and Green.. I told him I will not... they agreed to stay all those years ago.. to help give Terrellia the magic it needed to keep the Terrellians who hey were supposed to be."

_____

"And who told you this folly? I mean it when I threaten." He snapped at Zandor.

____

Ellendiel trembled. "W-where am I?"

____

"yes! I am a slow runner I hate PE." Sam admitted.

Back
Top Bottom