~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Theia laughed. "It would give nibbling a whole new meaning." She shuddered then picked the cashew chicken.

_____

"I usually send a copy to him.. but I cant now remember. Visiting you on quilla were my only rips.. and we have the babies.... he just wanted to talk. Trying to get us all together for a meeting. I am the head of my siblings who do good.. He is the head for the more 'shadow-like' of us." Ella sighed. He wants me to free Yellow and Green.. I told him I will not... they agreed to stay all those years ago.. to help give Terrellia the magic it needed to keep the Terrellians who hey were supposed to be."

_____

"And who told you this folly? I mean it when I threaten." He snapped at Zandor.

____

Ellendiel trembled. "W-where am I?"

____

"yes! I am a slow runner I hate PE." Sam admitted.

He laughed.

_____

HE nodded.

____

"Quiet a lovely lady,one who rekindled my faith. I don't know her name." He stayed calm.

____

"Easy there." She said softly, "Your safe, shh." She carefully walked up.

____

"Okay then, just follow me and Ivy once lunch is done." He smiled.

The stud continued to watch her. "Been a long time since we have seen a mare around her." He muttered to the other with him.
Ella's attention returned to Roger and she nudged him playfully "Can't decide?"
Roger looked up at her nudge "I decided, I've just been watching them." He responded quietly, then grinned at his sister "You got an admirer."

~~~

Zena made herself comfortable in the main room and fell asleep, since she had been unable to sleep next to the snoring Rikures.

~~~
Ruth wandered around the garden, then moved off the paths again, thinking quietly

Quote:
"Well thank you.." Kassidy smiled, and started hanging up the clothes. She paused a second later. "Hey... what do you mean 'a turn on'?" she asked, arching a brow.
_______

Hannah stuck her tongue out at him. "Hardy har." she said, and then nodded. "Okay.... If anything happens I'll yell through the door." she smirked.
"Uuuuh attractive.. makes me .. happy to be your stud." He cleared his throat and hid his face behind the divider he was hanging to hide his smirk and rosy cheeks.

____

"Mhmmm." Noonan chuckled then want to take his shower. He was pleasant when she was. in fact he isn't too much different than before just wasn't being agitated by her meanness, for it was gone. He started singing in the shower.
Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.
_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship.
"Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"
______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair.
"Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself.
"Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.
______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry."
Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?"

After a while he slowly woke, groaning.

____

Shadows seem to darken here and there...
Zena stirred at the sound. She blinked and rose, looking around before moving towards the bedroom

~~~
Ruth stopped and looked around, then took a step back.

Back
Top Bottom