~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: He formed something in his hand. "But before... would like to ask you something to show you.... how I feel.. Ises... will you be my wife?"

antique-wedding-rings.jpg

"Well we can talk about it after the party." Lithia kissed her cheek.

_____

Hera didn't want to let go.

____

He summoned a cream then gently rubbed it over the sensitive ones.

He formed something in his hand. "But before... would like to ask you something to show you.... how I feel.. Ises... will you be my wife?"

antique-wedding-rings.jpg

"Well we can talk about it after the party." Lithia kissed her cheek.

_____

Hera didn't want to let go.

____

He summoned a cream then gently rubbed it over the sensitive ones.
"...Yes." Shining tears slide down her face.

_____

"Okay." She nodded.

____

"I need air..."

____

She slightly winced a little more but slowly relaxed, "Thank you."

_____

Vicky was playing one of her video games...

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75390#post_12850163"][quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75360#post_12849436"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75330#post_12849060"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75330#post_12847961"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75300#post_12847851"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75290#post_12846956"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75280#post_12846549"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75270#post_12845331"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74440#post_12808725"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74420#post_12808050"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74370#post_12802951"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74380#post_12802787"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74370#post_12802647"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74270#post_12799268 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Sore?"  Corsicka asked her.

___

Maurice was holding it behind his back. "Looking for something?"

____

The bird puffed up. "You think I'm cute?"  He hoped on her finger. "you have a nice room."

____

"I have to find the memory.... you mind is traumatized...  things have been shifted around." Krits informed.   "I can open things maybe only you can see then when you open the door I can reveal more of it."  Krits informed.

Rose squint her eyes on him, "Ya, but not sure were it came from. " she replied, smooching his lightly.

Daisy's eyes were glued to the cupboards, "Yes, Maurice I'm searching for the opener to these. " she waved the can around.

"Yes, and I think all birds are gorgeous, especially you. " Lanayru complimented, stroking its silky feathers. "Oh and thanks. "

She giggled.

_________

"Can you help me seek it out? " Her eyes pleading and quite big.

"Often one doesn't get sore until the next day after a fight..."  He carefully got to his feet.  then stretched.

_____

"Hmmmm I wonder where it could be hiding. Are you sure you are looking in the right spot."  Maurice smirked.

_____

"Welcome.  You are pretty too... ay I have the hair from your brush for my nest?" 

____

"Yes... I am looking."  he took her hand. "In here  the touch is not real.  follow."  He felt around.

Rose lifted up as he got off, "Were are you going? Its dark out. " she sighed, not impressed by his state. "My neck could hurt from laying on it wrong. "

Daisy sighed in frustration, "Maurice, I'm not sure, Rose likes to fixate things her ways. " she slammed the cupboard.

_________

Lanayru bobbled her head, "if you want. " she was quite puzzled at why, but didn't mind.

Satena felt trust with him, so she indeed follow him to where ever he journeyed in her mind.

"I need to get up.  Don't feel like wetting the bed."  He smirked.

_____

"Well..maybe I can help?  I bet it is where you find something sweet and licked clean."

____

The bird picked the hairs from the brush then flew up into t a rafter above her balcony door on the outside. She was building a nest.

______

Everything was white, but things suddenly turned red. "This is he hurt, they must be here..." He stopped. "Sometimes our mind hides things to protect ourselves."  Krits mentioned.

Rose cocked a brow, "okay. ." She sighed, laying back on the bed. "Don't be too long. "

Daisy lightly got suspicious, "okay, Maurice what do you suggest? ".she glued her hands on her waist.

Lanayru leaped off the bed and tracked down the bird. She swiveled around and studied it, "hey looks great, need anymore,?" She smirked, snagging a strand.

"I see, I hope you find out. " Satena whimpered, following and examining it.

"I won't be." He limped to the comode.  (lol)

_____

"Follow the clues."  Maurice winked. 

____

"Thank you and just when you brush. I got some from your neighbors too."  She smiled. "Just to find a mate after it's built.

_____

He touched the red area and felt for a door. "Here."  He carefully cracked it to see what was in there.[/quote]

As he left, Rose watched a bit before dozing off again.

Daisy bobbled her head, but frustration settledin gher eyes again, "okay," she grumbled, observing around, concentrating.

Lanayru smirked and released the strands of hair, and witnessed as the strands flew with the breeze. She focused back on the nest, after the hairs vanished, "well you can when ever you like. "

Satena peeked in too.[/quote]
Corsicka came back with a big spoonful of jam. *smacks lips*

____

"Something sweet that you licked clean."  He repeated.

_____

The bird nodded then flew and caught the strands. "Thank you." 

_____

There was flame, but it did not burn.  (do you have an idea you want to add or am I doing it?  May need to ask Heny too)[/quote]

Rose popped an eye out from his sappy lips. She snickered silently to herself, "okay Corsicka, I see you can't stay away from the jam. "

Daisy puckered her lips as she unraveled things that were sweet, tender, and creamy. She glued her eyes on him and flattened her palm, "alright Maurice, hand it over. " she demanded.

Lanayru walked back inside and grasped a footstool, then carried it back out. She sunk in it and gazed at the nest, "need anymore? "

Satena examined it.

(You can of it works. )[/quote]
"Whut?"  He gave an innocent look then smirked. "It's good."  *another lick*

_____

"That was fast....  but I don't hand things over in such a manner."  Maurice smirked.

____

"Another brushes worth I think."  She pecked at it. "Do you like it?"

_____

(waiting on PM)

Krits  gently stopped her. "Let me go in first... past the fire. I will come back for you."[/quote]
Rose bounced her eyes, "Come kiss me, I want to see what it taste like." she insisted sweetly. 

Daisy shook her head, but didn't get agitated. She walked up and fashioned puppy eyes, "Please can you hand it over." her eyes pleading desperately and too complicated to resist them.

Lanayru traveled back inside and grasped the brush, grooming her head. She returned with a cluster of hair, "I love it, and will this do?" she questioned, elevating the furball to the birds level.

(What PM?)

Satena heeded and observed as he journeyed in. "Okay, I'll be waiting."[/quote]
COrsicka chuckled then indulged her. "Yummy?"

_____

*whimpers*  "Oh okay."  He dangled them in front of her but kept them close to him.

_____

"Perfect!" She tweeted.

____

(to discuss what happened)

Krits was gone a while.[/quote]
Rose leaned back, "Beyond yummy." she snickered. She slanted her lips to the right side, "More like mouthwatering."

Once Daisy spotted them, in a swift flashed she grasped them from his palms. "Got them." she pricked her tongue at him, but kept the opener to her chest.

Lanayru smirked at her calling to her happiness. "Well since I'm not sleepy anymore, have any plane?" 

(Oh okay.)

Satena decided to sit against the door as she waited.[/quote]
"Yes you are."  He whispered.

____

Maurice pouted. "Do I get a thank you?"

_____

"Hmmm oh I have to go find my songbird."  She fluttered happily .

____

Krits came out then took a seat next to her.[/quote]

Rose swayed her head to Corsicka, "you know it. " she flared a flirty grin. "Well I'm going back to sleep, while the jam napper devours it."

Daisy ppuckered her lips to the side, and displayed evil eyes, "you took it. " She played a fake devious look.

Lanayru cuddled her fists under her chin, "Have anyone in mind? " she questioned, as her eyes expelled curiosity.

Satena spiked her happiness as he returned. She scooted over to make room, "what's wrong? "[/quote]
"Okay."  He smirked then went back for more.

_____

"No I had it....  I was just hoping to get something for it."  Maurice had a playful smirk on his face.

_____

"Um... not yet. They all sing nice...  I was to worried about he nest first."

_____

"Well.. from what I could tell was that your father  took you and your sister.  Then hid you both before he was attacked. He cast a memory spell on you to keep you from looking gor him or your mother. She was trapped in a realm  by Valhalla.[/quote]
Rose hearkened to his moisturized lips as she sealed her eyes. "Don't take it all. " she mumbled,swiveling her ears towards him.

Daisy randomly fashioned a playful smile. "Thank you. " she faintly smoochedhhis cheeks and sliced the can open.

"I'll keep a sharp eye on your nest, as you scout for the perfect mate. " Lanayru flared a friendly wink.

Satena'a smile slowly vanished as she listened to the heart wretched truth. "Well. ." She snuffled, wondering what to say. "Who is my sister? And where are my parents, because they are right.. I would want to find them. "[/quote]
"I won't I promise."  Corsicka chuckled.

_____

He blushed. "Thats better." Maurice winked.

___

"Thank you."  She fluttered off.

There was a knock at the door. It was breakfast time.

____

"I don't know where your father is.. Your mother is in that same realm but I helped her remove the blockade sealing it, so she can be reached.. but from another Galaxy only....  It is a dangerous journey.... You sister I ... I might be able to help.   She is the Oracle of Telepathy.. my power comes from her existence... I might be able to speak to her." 
[/quote]

"I trust you. " Rose muttered herself to sleep.

Lanayru bolted out if her chair as she heeded to the knocking she didn't want to shift from her spot, or not protect the nest. She calmly sat down, "Come in!" She invited.

"I would love to meet my family once more, but afraid of today's times. " Satena sighed as she became puzzled on what to do. "I guess you can try. "

Quote: After their food came Theia played a bot of footsie with Loki. "This food is very good."

_____

"If I can find my bird she can take the message." Ellamoira mentioned. "Block the telepath..."

_______

He stopped and glared. "Full of light.... like love itself....?" He looked at Zanders face. "Yes yes it was... She is the one who's name I cannot say.. The ones the Terrellians pray to.. very well. I release you.. but do not interfere.... do not come for he ones I have taking or I will not relent." Rumples showed a sign of compassion then disappeared.

_____

Ellendiel collapsed from exhaustion. "Thank you..."

_____

"Okay." Sam nodded.

After their food came Theia played a bot of footsie with Loki. "This food is very good."

_____

"If I can find my bird she can take the message." Ellamoira mentioned. "Block the telepath..."

_______

He stopped and glared. "Full of light.... like love itself....?" He looked at Zanders face. "Yes yes it was... She is the one who's name I cannot say.. The ones the Terrellians pray to.. very well. I release you.. but do not interfere.... do not come for he ones I have taking or I will not relent." Rumples showed a sign of compassion then disappeared.

_____

Ellendiel collapsed from exhaustion. "Thank you..."

_____

"Okay." Sam nodded.
"I know." He half smirked.

_____

"Okay... What your bird? "

______

Zander took a shaky breath.

_____

She nodded, calling medics to help. The base was outside of Shardian space.

_____

The bell rang, "Follow me." Danny said kindly.

Back
Top Bottom