~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Riku stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the purple mark. He wanted to run to her and save her, but didn't think that he should for some reason that he couldn't figure out yet.

Last edited:
At Dunso's voice, Si'ralle dashed forward with an incredible speed, trying to slash at Dunso with a long scythe, scathing Dunso across the chest and sending her crashing to the ground. Kostos stepped back, alarmed. "Si'ralle!!! She's not an enemy!!!"
Si'ralle moved on her heel and slashed at Kostos next, cutting through his jacket and scoring his shoulder deeply.
Something was terribly wrong with Si'ralle - she wasn't acting normally. Her speed was faster than anything recognizable, and her new scythe was too large to evade. The mark over her left eye was glowing profusely, flaring ocassionaly.

At Dunso's voice, Si'ralle dashed forward with an incredible speed, trying to slash at Dunso with a long scythe, scathing Dunso across the chest and sending her crashing to the ground. Kostos stepped back, alarmed. "Si'ralle!!! She's not an enemy!!!"
Si'ralle moved on her heel and slashed at Kostos next, cutting through his jacket and scoring his shoulder deeply.
Something was terribly wrong with Si'ralle - she wasn't acting normally. Her speed was faster than anything recognizable, and her new scythe was too large to evade. The mark over her left eye was glowing profusely, flaring ocassionaly.

Riku jumped back, startled. He simply watched as she slashed at Kostos and Dunso, paralyzed. No... I can't fight her... I just can't...

(I knew you were gonna make her evil
lol.png
)

Last edited:
Riku jumped back, startled. He simply watched as she slashed at Kostos and Dunso, paralyzed. No... I can't fight her...

(I knew you were gonna make her evil :lol: )

Si'ralle looked at Riku next, grinning in a twisted, unSi'ralle like way. "What's the matter? Silver spoon stuck in your mouth?" She taunted, raising her scythe and swinging it in an 'X'.

Si'ralle looked at Riku next, grinning in a twisted, unSi'ralle like way. "What's the matter? Silver spoon stuck in your mouth?" She taunted, raising her scythe and swinging it in an 'X'.

Riku tried to jump to the side, but it slit his neck, causing it to send a jet of blood out and staining his normally gray-black fur a deep crimson. He fell to the ground, gasping for air from the adrenaline. He stared up at her pleadingly. "Si'ralle... I can't fight you... why?" He said, his voice barely audible to Si'ralle.

Si'ralle grinned again, but before she could deliver the final blow, Kostos grabbed Si'ralle's shoulder, kicking the scythe out of her hand. He grasped her wrists, then leaned close to her. "We are not your enemies. Try to remember. Know where your loyalties lie. Play by the rules, Si'ralle."
"Rules have no meaning, you idiot."
"Then it wouldn't matter to you if I did this," and with that, he kissed her.

Back
Top Bottom