~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"Don't worry, Si'ralle. I will find you." Kostos whispered.
Si'ralle's smile often appeared in Riku's mind images, sweet, her eyes sparking with intelligence and happiness.

Riku felt like crying as he saw the images before him. Well, she probably never loved you anyway, Riku.

(
lau.gif
Poor, poor Riku XD)

Last edited:
Riku felt like crying as he saw the images before him. Well, she probably never loved you anyway, Riku.

:)lau Poor, poor Riku XD)

(( Don't say that yet, Riku. You never know. ;) ))

Far away, locked up in a tight cell, was Si'ralle. Fighting to get out - she realized what she had done, and it was horrible. "Riku, Kostos, Dunso... I'm so sorry..." But her mind was on Riku. She had truly hurt him, and after he'd done so much for her and to save her life.

(( Don't say that yet, Riku. You never know.
wink.png
))
Far away, locked up in a tight cell, was Si'ralle. Fighting to get out - she realized what she had done, and it was horrible. "Riku, Kostos, Dunso... I'm so sorry..." But her mind was on Riku. She had truly hurt him, and after he'd done so much for her and to save her life.

(XD)
Riku sighed, not wanting to watch the memories any longer. "As the seasons change, remember how I used to be..." He sang quietly to himself. "Now I can't go on..."

Last edited:
(( OMYGOD. I love that song!!! ))
Si'ralle, there alone, wept. "Someone get me out of here. Please..."
Strangely enough, what she had said, Riku heard.

( :D You like Spirit too?)

Riku was just about to let his life go, when he heard Si'ralle. His ears lifted, and he forced himself out of his sullen mood. He let out a cry of anger, and deep seated pain and sorrow. The next thing he knew,

WHAM.

( :D You like Spirit too?)

Riku was just about to let his life go, when he heard Si'ralle. His ears lifted, and he forced himself out of his sullen mood. He let out a cry of anger, and deep seated pain and sorrow. The next thing he knew,

WHAM.

(( I have three Breyer horses of him! I love Spirit!!! :DDD Glad to see another Runner!!! ))

"Please... If anyone can hear me, just please... I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing... I'm sorry..."

Back
Top Bottom