The Birthday Buff Orps are getting so big!!!

ttrjpbcz

Songster
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
PA
These are our 3 pullets and 1 roo from HC Hink!!! I am amazed how beautiful and friendly they are...not to mention how BIG they have gotten already!!
12581_p1080520.jpg

12581_p1080518.jpg

I ordered 12+ buff eggs from her and ended up with 6 pullets, and 2 roos. They are very nice buff youngsters and feathered out really quick.

They are just lovely! I also have 2 Buffs that I hatched out from Jody's flock and they are sweet also! I think I'm going to try and hatch some more from her next year also.
smile.png

They really are sweet, and actually will fuss as to which gets picked up when you put your hand in the brooder!!! the lightest one on your right is the only one who is testy...but she is just drama and sweet underneath!! lol She likes to think she is the boss I guess because she is the smallest in the bunch!! My daughter named her Jacqulin after a little neighborhood girl who is quite the snooty one!! lol
The roo is Bubba and I can't remember what she named the other two. But they are sharing their brooder with my blue Jersey Giant roo who is about the same size and they are doing quite well now....they didn't like him at first! That is T Rex as he really looks like a dinosaur at the moment~
12581_p1080522.jpg

Aw Tonia, they look great and are growing quite nicely. I'm glad to hear they are giving you their excellent lovin personalities. Your dd looks so happy with them. What a great pic!
hugs.gif
That is awesome that it turned out to be a quad for you..no rehoming extra roos. I wish I had that luck.

Jody

Thanks so much Jody! Can you believe we got the one roo? It was just meant to be
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom