The blackout ~ players needed!

D sat down and made 5 more copies of each of directions. Each of which were written neatly in cursive, so that everyone would be able to read it. She passed out the papers to the people without any. She walked back up to the front. She sighed and sat back down in the front plane seat. She crossed her arms over her chest.

June read through the directions. A small smile crept to her lips. Perfect. she folded the papers and put it in her pocket.

Last edited:
S wondered how she could get one of the directions. She had no intention of just dive bombing in there and taking one but She knew if she wanted to get enough information, she would need one. She fingered the dog tag around her neck, under her cloak, thinking. Maybe someone will just accidentally drop one. S fantasized. She couldn't do much else to get directions other than hope.

"Now, is there anyone who needs to get a bit of a head start and come with me to see the hideouts?" D asked. "Noah, if you dont mind, can you lead one group to the hideout B? I'll take 'em to hideout A and C." She said. She had given each hideout a name-ish.

June raised her hand, she could use as much information as possible. She kept a straight face and waited for anyone else that would go.

Last edited:
"Now, is there anyone who needs to get a bit of a head start and come with me to see the hideouts?" D asked. "Noah, if you dont mind, can you lead one group to the hideout B? I'll take 'em to hideout A and C." She said. She had given each hideout a name-ish.

June raised her hand, she could use as much information as possible. She kept a straight face and waited for anyone else that would go.

Wintent raised her hand quietly looking around to see who else needed help.

Last edited:
(Has no one else watched doctor who?
th.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom