THE Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Thread; Hatches, etc. (PICS)

I know this is for the advance but the Eco is the same incubator only the control panel is different.
Have measured my box and it is

40cm long
29cm wide
29cm high
Here is a pic hope it helps

I know this is for the advance but the Eco is the same incubator only the control panel is different.
Have measured my box and it is

40cm long
29cm wide
29cm high
Here is a pic hope it helps
THANKS: and in cm,, wonderful. NO ONE uses inches. A picture !! that's "Super Nice"
thumbsup.gif

A hardware store gave me a 15 foot retractable tape INCHES ONLY,, thought I'd might need it ! Don't have a boat needing an anchor but not good to refuse a gift.

Bad news,, my existing luggage is a max of 23cm "deep".. One piece of luggage is about "worn out". Another poster suggested "duffle" type luggage. LUCKY ME there is a chinese area near by that sells just what is needed (duffle, handle, wheels) for a good price I'm sure. This will be PERFECT with the "factory box", light weight being one advantage.

Thanks,, knowing this info allows me to make purchases now (with confidence) and plan a few weeks ahead. So,, I'm off to buy luggage !!!

Ok so i am getting a deal on a new unsued Brinsea Eco 20. It does not have a turner. Has anyone found tricks to make it easier to turn you eggs...would you do 2 or 3 times a day or would you just shell out the $90 for the turner... sigh... hubby is going to flip if i keep spending money. lol. Any tips would be great. Oh and I used a hovabator type with turner and fan previously with about 50-60% hatch rate. Looking for better.

Ok so i am getting a deal on a new unsued Brinsea Eco 20. It does not have a turner. Has anyone found tricks to make it easier to turn you eggs...would you do 2 or 3 times a day or would you just shell out the $90 for the turner... sigh... hubby is going to flip if i keep spending money. lol. Any tips would be great. Oh and I used a hovabator type with turner and fan previously with about 50-60% hatch rate. Looking for better.
Yeah just tilt it 3 times a day but if you can't manage that, Amazon sells them for 79.99

Brinsea is giving away an Octagon 20 ADVANCE digital egg incubator. I'm putting in for one, because my incubator is probably 30 years old or more. lol it was a super hand me down and it don't even have a name on it. it still orks, but we don't know ho well untill Saterday. 20 eggs in that basket.

http://bit.ly/18XTDFR

Hi!
This is my first time incubating. I'm going to put 12 duck eggs in tomorrow.
Today the incubator is heating up. The heat is at 99 but the humidity is at 30%. What should I do to boost it? One water channel is filled.
I don't have the auto-turn cradle, so do I just turn it to one side three times a day? And will the water spill out?

Back
Top Bottom