THE Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Thread; Hatches, etc. (PICS)

Quote:
Can someone tell me what kind of thermometerthe brinsia octagon 20 comes with and a pic would be nice to most ppl say a glass one but on vids i see a digital one on top of it. Ty

The Eco comes with the glass thermometer and the regular 20 has a digital reading. I don't use the glass one at all. Take care

So if i want a digital reading i buy the octagon20 not the octagon 20 eco

Last edited:
sager:)silkies :

Quote:
The Eco comes with the glass thermometer and the regular 20 has a digital reading. I don't use the glass one at all. Take care

So if i want a digital reading i buy the octagon20 not the octagon 20 eco​

Yes. I have 3 ecos and have great hatches each time. I like the price of the eco20.
wink.png

Ya the prices are good i found 1 in canada 160 dollers plust shiping its calle octagon 20 eco with auto turn cradle ibut i don't think that 1 comes with the digital reading i got to buy the advandce to get that but the cost like 300 dollers that's a huge jump
Quote:
So if i want a digital reading i buy the octagon20 not the octagon 20 eco

Yes. I have 3 ecos and have great hatches each time. I like the price of the eco20.
wink.png

Ya the prices are good i found 1 in canada 160 dollers plust shiping its calle octagon 20 eco with auto turn cradle ibut i don't think that 1 comes with the digital reading i got to buy the advandce to get that but the cost like 300 dollers that's a huge jump
Quote:
wink.png

I have never had any problems with the 3 Eco20's straight out of the box. They never needed any adjustments. Good luck.

Do u use the in glass thermometer. Or just put a digital one in it
Quote:

I have never had any problems with the 3 Eco20's straight out of the box. They never needed any adjustments. Good luck.

Do u use the in glass thermometer. Or just put a digital one in it
Quote:

When I use them for the first time, I throw my accurite digital thermometer in a fake egg made out of a plastic bag to check the temp. So far so good. I leave the glass one in the incubator so I don't lose it. I only add water on day 1 and 18. These steps work for me, not the law. Take care.

Ty very much for the help and i can't wait to get it now
Quote:

When I use them for the first time, I throw my accurite digital thermometer in a fake egg made out of a plastic bag to check the temp. So far so good. I leave the glass one in the incubator so I don't lose it. I only add water on day 1 and 18. These steps work for me, not the law. Take care.

Ty very much for the help and i can't wait to get it now
Quote:

Way worth the money.

I bought a Brinsea OCT 20 Eco with auto turner ... haven't tried a hatch in it yet ...
Chickens...What humidity/Temp settings have seemed to work the best for you ...?
1st 18 days, last 3 days ?

Thanks,
Zekii

Back
Top Bottom