𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Hi all! Welcome to the BYC Prayer Group! I personally think that there should be a prayer group everywhere where people can ask for prayer or pray for others. I noticed that it looks like BYC doesn't have a prayer group yet, so I decided to start one. So here it is:

Here you can ask people to pray for you or even for a friend. Remember: No prayer is too big or too small for God. You can ask for prayer on anything. It can be something as small as a lost Polish bantam or as big as a loved one just being diagnosed with cancer. It doesn't matter what it is, you can ask for prayer. You can state what you want or are needing prayer on, or if you're not comfortable with sharing, you can just say something like this: "I need prayer," and we can pray for you! Also remember: you don't need to be a Christian to ask for prayer. In fact, you don't even have to be a good person to ask for prayer. We can all pray anyways. Also, please don't be discouraged if you don't see anybody praying for you on this thread. Some people may be praying for you even though they aren't posting their prayer on this thread.

Perhaps you are here because you just want to pray for someone or something. You can post your prayer on this thread if you like, but it's not a requirement. Perhaps you just want to read through all the posts and pray for everyone or anyone who has a prayer request. Perhaps you have a random prayer that you just want to share; you can post it here. Perhaps you have a prayer that's going around your Church prayer group or chain and you wanted more people praying with you or for you, feel free to post it on this thread. We'll be praying. Always feel free to encourage someone here! :hugs

So here is the BYC Prayer Group: Where you bring your prayers or pray for others or both.
Always remember: God is always there for you even when nobody else is! :hugs God bless! ♥♥♥

Hi, @Lacy Duckwing , what a nice idea! I'll start. But this is not a prayer of petition. I want to start with a prayer of praise and adoration!

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank You and praise You for Who You are! You are the mighty and Holy One. You are the Creator and Sustainer of all. We owe You our lives, our being, our very existence. All that we have, all that we are, comes from You and is in Your hands. We thank You, Father, for Your goodness to us, and we give You all glory for Your loving watchcare over us and our loved ones, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Hi, @Lacy Duckwing , what a nice idea! I'll start. But this is not a prayer of petition. I want to start with a prayer of praise and adoration!

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank You and praise You for Who You are! You are the mighty and Holy One. You are the Creator and Sustainer of all. We owe You our lives, our being, our very existence. All that we have, all that we are, comes from You and is in Your hands. We thank You, Father, for Your goodness to us, and we give You all glory for Your loving watchcare over us and our loved ones, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen!

Anyway, if someone could pray for me because I'm really struggling with the loss of my sweet Buff Orpington, Kiwi. I miss her so much!!
Ok. Let's pray for @cluckmecoop7 . :hugs
Lord, I pray for her. Please help her with her loss of Kiwi. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please bless @cluckmecoop7 just now. She's sad because Kiwi died and she loved her so much. Please comfort her and help her to remember the love they shared and the good times they had more than the hurt of losing her. Thank You for giving us the ability to love and care for Your precious creatures. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please bless @cluckmecoop7 just now. She's sad because Kiwi died and she loved her so much. Please comfort her and help her to remember the love they shared and the good times they had more than the hurt of losing her. Thank You for giving us the ability to love and care for Your precious creatures. Amen.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Black_Cat. Please help her to be fearless when she takes care of her flock like You are when You take care of Your flock. Please help her to know that You are always there for her, to be her strength, to protect her, and to get rid of her fear. Thank You, Lord for helping her, Amen.

Back
Top Bottom